Titans!

PalsPal

I'm indifferent when it comes to the Titans and the NFL in general, but that I do like watching good games.

That was a heck of a way to lose that game.

Joe Burrow's story has to rank right up there with Brady's as far as being a late bloomer, turned NFL super star.

PalsPal

Late bloomer? Transfers out of Ohio State to LSU and wins a national championship. I'd say he always had it. Little time to adjust to NFL is normal for qb.

If he "had it" at Ohio State, he would have been the starter from day one. Who was in front of him? Here, I'll help:

Burrow spent the next two years as a backup to J. T. Barrett. Over the two years, he played in 10 games, completing 29 of 39 passes for 287 yards and two touchdowns.[16] Realizing that Dwayne Haskins would be named starting quarterback at Ohio State, Burrow transferred to Louisiana State University (LSU) on May 20, 2018.

buckaroo

Talent level is much more evenly distributed than college ball, I like college better but NFL has more exciting games lately, yeah Titans need a qb the defense was awesome, Henry wasn't up to par

Mescalero

If he "had it" at Ohio State, he would have been the starter from day one. Who was in front of him? Here, I'll help:

Burrow spent the next two years as a backup to J. T. Barrett. Over the two years, he played in 10 games, completing 29 of 39 passes for 287 yards and two touchdowns.[16] Realizing that Dwayne Haskins would be named starting quarterback at Ohio State, Burrow transferred to Louisiana State University (LSU) on May 20, 2018.
Like Tebow, Urban was in love with JT. And Joe was a skinny, and sort of goofy, 18-20 year old his three years in Columbus. What he learned, however, the one year he had Ryan Day as his QB coach was film study. Chase has said that's one of the things he brought to LSU and turned Chase and Jefferson into film nerds as well. Plus, Joe is a coach's son, who was a DC, and I think dad taught Joe a lot about coverages.

A lot of gnashing of teeth in Buckeye Nation about 2018, but Dwayne Haskins set all the OSU and Big Ten passing records that season. Joe wasn't Big Richard Joe in 2018. He was a game manager that 2018 season at LSU. But you could see the flashes. Projected to be a mid round draft pick at best entering that magical 2019 season. With Joe Brady, Chase, Jefferson,
JEH and that O line, he blew up in year 5 and the rest is history. Haskins only played 3 years at OSU and turns out he doesn't have what it takes between the ears.

Mescalero

Like Tebow, Urban was in love with JT. And Joe was a skinny, and sort of goofy, 18-20 year old his three years in Columbus. What he learned, however, the one year he had Ryan Day as his QB coach was film study. Chase has said that's one of the things he brought to LSU and turned Chase and Jefferson into film nerds as well. Plus, Joe is a coach's son, who was a DC, and I think dad taught Joe a lot about coverages.

A lot of gnashing of teeth in Buckeye Nation about 2018, but Dwayne Haskins set all the OSU and Big Ten passing records that season. Joe wasn't Big **** Joe in 2018. He was a game manager that 2018 season at LSU. But you could see the flashes. Projected to be a mid round draft pick at best entering that magical 2019 season. With Joe Brady, Chase, Jefferson,
JEH and that O line, he blew up in year 5 and the rest is history. Haskins only played 3 years at OSU and turns out he doesn't have what it takes between the ears.
I'll add that Joe said last week that his leadership he learned from JT Barrett.

PillsburyDoughboy

Well he won a Natty with not much of a team at LS Who and just blew the doors off the Titans so I would say he is doing Allright.

Mescalero

Well he won a Natty with not much of a team at LS Who and just blew the doors off the Titans so I would say he is doing Allright.
You are just a joke. "Not much of a team" at LSU? WTF are you smokin''? Give me some. They beat your bandwagon team at your bandwagon place. May have been the best FBS team ever.

I came back on here to post something and I forgot what I wanted to post because I was confronted by your nonsense.

PillsburyDoughboy

You are just a joke. "Not much of a team" at LSU? WTF are you smokin''? Give me some. They beat your bandwagon team at your bandwagon place. May have been the best FBS team ever.

I came back on here to post something and I forgot what I wanted to post because I was confronted by your nonsense.
Let's face the facts LS WHO at best would have been a top 25 team that season without Joe Burrow and a average QB at the helm. They proved that the very next season and season after and the season after.

tnanh

Let's face the facts LS WHO at best would have been a top 25 team that season without Joe Burrow and a average QB at the helm. They proved that the very next season and season after and the season after.
LSU beat that Bama Butt that year and had 7 players in that game last night. Last I checked, even with a heisman winning quarterback, alabama didnt win it this year. I never dog Bama and have taken your side several times on here but surely just because you are a Bama fan doesnt blind you to the fact of how great the 2019 LSU team was. I am thankful for Bama most of the time. They have made the SEC the powerhouse conference it is but LSU has definitely contributed to that as well and now Georgia. Hard to keep count of the Natties won by the SEC since 2000. Anybody can see that. Also, an average QB can win a national championship, Doesnt take a superstar. Just look at Matt Flynn at LSU or Greg McElroy at alabama.

THEdonkey0515

Can't win playoff games throwing 3 picks. I like Tannehill glad he revived his career somewhat in Tennessee, and got paid.
But the titans might need to move on soon. Most agree out of the 14 playoff teams most had him ranked around 13th best qb in the playoffs some had him dead last.

Bruce17

You can say the same about Young this year at Alabama. He's a freak of an athlete. If it wasn't for him Alabama wouldn't have been in the natty