Sold/Expired Tires -- SOLD , Pending Payment ---

old guy

I have a set of Cooper Discoverers A/T3 P285 70 R17 M&S that have less than 250 miles on them. They were purchased new last year, installed and the next morning were driven to LBL on a youth turkey hunt. Coming back to the truck we were devastated to see that someone had taken an ice pick or something and punctured all 4 tires in the sidewall. These tires can be repaired by booting the inside of the tire and running tubes or booting inside and patch outside and running tubless. These tires were 1000 dollars , they are now 175 dollars or 385 patched. Thought I would offer them to TNDEER guys first before spreading them out on the internet. Thanks, Larry 901-829-2507

" SOLD PENDING PAYMENT "

Deer Whisperer

Re: Tires

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":2xhvly5d said:
It took a real low life to do that.I have met some great people at lbl.I wondered if there was any garbage around

Yep, the reason they cut the sidewall, (besides it being easier to cut), is they know it's against federal law for any business to repair a tire in the sidewall or shoulder area.

If someone wanted to inconvenience someone else, they would just stick an awl through the tread and flatten the tire. That way the tire can be repaired.

UpperTully

Hate to hear about your luck at LBL. Your not the first I've heard that happening to in the past year or so.

Latest posts