Time for some trout fishing!

CountryBoy053

My fiance decided she wanted to go shop for a few, while we were out she bought be a new tackle bag, some trout magnets and various hooks and what nots, a new trout bag and told me she is going to get me the waders and boots I wanted :)

brmaster

Maybe she is trying to tell you something,,,,,or maybe she just likes ya that much,,
hmmmmmmmm, send you off on long weekend fishing while her and the girls have there weekend fishing trip, and no, they wont be wading in the water

CountryBoy053

Haha, well I had told her that I needed new stuff. So she got it all. Our little boy is due March 31st, and shes already gave me free passes to turkey hunt as well

Poleaxe

Thats awesome. Usually the first few yrs of a marrige the the wife doesnt want u to leave the house or even hates the sight of camo or even watch a hunting video. After about 5yrs tho they ask and urge u to go fishing or hunting. So to have one buying u fishing gear before ur even married to her, well lets just say your doing something right.

CountryBoy053

Poleaxe said:
Thats awesome. Usually the first few yrs of a marrige the the wife doesnt want u to leave the house or even hates the sight of camo or even watch a hunting video. After about 5yrs tho they ask and urge u to go fishing or hunting. So to have one buying u fishing gear before ur even married to her, well lets just say your doing something right.

Thats what I was thinking! She loves to go fishing too, so I think that is some of it. She is "hinting" at me that she needs some new supplies too haha

Latest posts