Tier 2 blinds unfinished

MackPC

Went to Reelfoot Lake this past weekend to fish and thought I would go check on the tier 2 blinds that are supposed to be built and brushed by the agency. We are a month out from the two day season opener and currently the draw is open to hunt these blinds and they are not anywhere near ready. I went to 3 of the 5 tier 2 locations and two spots had only the flotation in. The third location I went to didn't yet have the old dilapidated blind removed from the location and the flotation was tied up at a near by ramp. I have to assume the same for the other two locations I didn't visit. How much longer is this nonsense going to go on. I urge everyone to check the wma you want to hunt to make sure there is a blind in place before entering the draw.

Attachments

• D64DC55A-E424-443E-BC40-4D72A0320518.jpeg
    D64DC55A-E424-443E-BC40-4D72A0320518.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 134

drake799

And just think that slimy Chris Richardson assured the commission they could get this done. I seen where he got a promotion from all the lies he told in this travesty. TWRA and TWFC ain't worth a plug nickel

TAFKAP

I disagree. I really hope the person (or people) that put in for one of these spots gets shafted. If the blinds aren't done by season opener, and someone put in for it based on Agency's promise of "opportunity", they're going to raise a stink. Someone got their jimmy stuck in a vise with this one.

West_Tn

If the blinds aren't done by season opener, and someone put in for it based on Agency's promise of "opportunity", they're going to raise a stink. Someone got their jimmy stuck in a vise with this one.
TWRA is not going to care if they are finished or not. They are simply going to put the blame off of the company that won the bid to build them. Then say these spots will be boat blinds spots this year and claim the opportunity is still there for more people to enjoy hunting that location.

Dodge Man

Didi they move the blind location over some? That looks terrible lol! I hunted there 2 yrs ago and we replaced 1 piece of floor and that was it.
I would be surprised if it was not moved some because the idiots burned it in place. There had to be a ton of wire, nails, screws and other material in the location of the old blind.

drake799

I guess they just went off where people
Had em last year but I've never seen it up there before. Now it'll be there forever lol. Kinda a head scratcher but heck what do I care. Ill never get to hunt it longer than 3 days anyway.

Levee Jumper

One thing about the Tier 2 blinds that they have built.... They aren't built for warmth for sure. 4 ft front wall and a 10" gap at the top of the back wall will make a nice breeze way lol.

Latest posts