This morning

buckmaster31

This seems to b a good morning me n my cuz n a buddy's hunting one near a food plot I'm n hardwoods n other in a thicket one of us ought to see some good luck to all

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have a few things that need to be handled thismorning but thinkin I may take a walk this afternoon and scout a little piece of land I got permission to hunt but haven't been on this year.

Tomahawk

Been good for me so far. Seen 15 so far 1 good buck but couldn't get a clean shot with the bow. Also had a coyote at 30 yds but he got by me a little too quick or else he would have got an arrow thru him. Good luck to those in stand this morning.

Tomahawk

Make that 18. Just had a little buck push a doe right underneath my stand with another smaller buck trying to flank her from the far right.

Tomahawk

Man, I'm sitting here looking at a 150-160 buck bedded with 2 does 65-70 yds from me with his back to me. Going to have to wait him out and see if he comes my way. It's killing me looking at him and can't do anything about it!!
Bone collector I'm in pike county.

Tomahawk

That's a big no go! I'm east they went west. In hind sight I should have got aggressive and eased down and closed the distance until he stood and gave me a 40-50 yard shot. I had the cover in my favor but stood my ground hoping they would come my way. This was all happening in pike co Illinois, just so you know.

MattR

I know last weekend i watched 3 bucks that were all 130 + in my mother in laws front yard. It was about 230 in the morning but all of them were scent checking, maybe this cold weather gets them going hard. Sure hope so

Latest posts