This made me LOL

rem270

FB_IMG_1659997258835.jpg

PalsPal

He bet me $50 the kitty cats would beat us this year 🤷‍♂️

They should be favored. They're getting a lot of love preseason. But, like us with FL, we just seem to have their number.

But, Mc is right about the offense. Putting up last year's numbers with the newness of the system was crazy. We should be better this year. However, it's going to be ugly, because everyone will play the "Ole Miss" defense against us this year. I really think, and hope, that Heupel has something in store when it happens. I'm thinking we do it every other play on defense when provoked.

We'll see how the powers that be like a 6 hr game 😀!

THEdonkey0515

8-4

Split lsu & UF.
Bama..... loss.
Georgia.....loss.
Split KY & At SC..

I'm sure the vol haters will say We'Re bAcK! And looking though orange glasses because 95% of vol fans I've seen are saying 7-9 wins like that's just so outrageous of a prediction.

Spurhunter

I knew what this was before I opened it. I saw Rem all over Fakebook with this mess last night. Some folks have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Rem has TDS (Tennessee Derangement Syndrome). Since 1965 Kentucky has lost 50 out of 57 football games played against Tennessee. I guess I understand his TDS! 😂

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

I knew what this was before I opened it. I saw Rem all over Fakebook with this mess last night. Some folks have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Rem has TDS (Tennessee Derangement Syndrome). Since 1965 Kentucky has lost 50 out of 57 football games played against Tennessee. I guess I understand his TDS!
And it's not even been close out of those 50 Wins 35 of them have been by double digits.

Derrick Dooley, CBJ, and jermey Pruitt all beat KY by double digits.

From fron 1996-2000 five seasons Tennessee out scored KY 457 to 136.

If you take the series back to the mid 40's it's Tennessee 82 wins KY 26 wins.

Vandy has been a bigger thorn in Tennessee side then KY over the last decade, think about that.

Displaced_Vol

Football. We usually wager on both

Joke that fell flat since we've also been pretty sporty the past two decades against the almighty kitty cats on the hardwood while they've only managed 3 for the century even in our darkest football days

Here's what y'all ought to do:
Football 5 points
Basketball 2 points/game
SEC Basketball Tourney Match Up 3 points
Baseball 1 point/game
SEC Baseball Tourney Match Up 3 points

Add a 0 to the original wager and let it rip.