This absolutely tears my heart out

fritoman

fritoman

My oldest was getting bullied alot at school and finally she had enough and this one boy started in with her and she popped him in the face hard as she could and things have seemed to gotten little better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

There should be rogue bully patrols that beat the heck out of bullies while the teachers look away.

sallee-bo

sallee-bo

Watching that video makes me want to just hug the little fella and try to make the pain and tears go away.

encore06

encore06

jmoreland":135eaecv said:
Kids today can just be flat out mean.
Kids have always been mean. We just hear about it more today through social media. From elementary school through high school, i was mocked due to my speech impediment. It was only when I went into middle school that I started seeing a speech teacher that helped me with recognizing my weaknesses, primarily sounding out my S's, K's, Ch's, etc.

E

eddie c

encore06":1v4x3hg9 said:
jmoreland":1v4x3hg9 said:
Kids today can just be flat out mean.
Kids have always been mean. We just hear about it more today through social media. From elementary school through high school, i was mocked due to my speech impediment. It was only when I went into middle school that I started seeing a speech teacher that helped me with recognizing my weaknesses, primarily sounding out my S's, K's, Ch's, etc.

This. I had a hard time when moved from a town with a state mental health faculty, labeled as crazy then it got worse when I needed hearing aids.

FLTENNHUNTER1

FLTENNHUNTER1

Someone needs to teach the kid how to fight and put an end to the bullying.There is nothing that feels better than knocking out a bully.

W

wayne

[emoji106]
3cb0ba36d41578729aade87343b4beab.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
77a27baaca4df741c64a4293d8c79bc4.jpg

Kirk

Kirk

I am a father of two grown children. As I watched this video I was transported back to a time many years ago, when my children were getting bullied. I remember the tears and shaking voices as they told me about the indignities they suffered at the hands of bullies. No parent wants to see their children suffer in this way.

Once I got my wife to get her nose out of it and stop the love and reasoning approach it stopped. I told both of them to elbow, head butt or knee the bully right in the nose. Then I showed them both how to do it. We practiced it until it became a reflex. Just like my Father had shown me.

Being a bully is a short career when cause and affect is introduced to them.

huntinkev

huntinkev

Kirk":3lt4orih said:
I am a father of two grown children. As I watched this video I was transported back to a time many years ago, when my children were getting bullied. I remember the tears and shaking voices as they told me about the indignities they suffered at the hands of bullies. No parent wants to see their children suffer in this way.

Once I got my wife to get her nose out of it and stop the love and reasoning approach it stopped. I told both of them to elbow, head butt or knee the bully right in the nose. Then I showed them both how to do it. We practiced it until it became a reflex. Just like my Father had shown me.

Being a bully is a short career when cause and affect is introduced to them.
I remember being bullied in 7th grade. They kid was twice my size, heck he had facial hair and was bigger than some high schoolers. My dad talked with me and told me to punch him in the nose next time. Of course I was afraid to. Dad kept getting mad and said I better stand up for myself. I finally did, right in the middle of class. We had substitute and he kept on and kept on, he was sitting in front of me. He turned around one to many times and I lit into him and knocked him out of his desk. We both got suspended but my parents were not mad, they were proud. Since I was suspended I was banned from all the field trips that year. My papaw kept me home when we had one to the fort in Loudon. We showed up and followed my class around all day[emoji1]

To beat it all, my dad was right. It just took the one time and he stopped. We actually became decent friends after that.

These bullies need their nose busted one good time!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KPH

KPH

Supporter
Back in the day if you got bulled at school or anywhere you bulled back. That was in the day when teachers had paddles with holes drilled in them for better effect and knew how to use them and when you got one at school you had better hope your daddy didn't find out about it or you just mite get one at home. Had a boy keep aggravating me would steal my rolls at lunch till I stuck a fork in his hand when he reached across. Did he cry and want to run to the office no we went out behind the cafeteria and that was the end of that.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
I just can't watch the video, probably seen too many like it in my lifetime.

One time my son came home with scratches on both sides of his face and down his neck.
I asked him what happened and basically had to force him to tell me.
Seems like a little girl had decided it would be fun to grab him and scratch the ever loving piss out of him just for kicks and giggles.

I told him if he came home like that one more time I was gonna bust HIS butt then go whip the little girls daddy. UNLESS he stood up for himself. I don't care if you are a boy, girl, man or woman, you don't lay your hands on me or mine.
I showed him exactly what to do and how to do it.

He never said another word about it and never came home with any more scratches that I saw.

Fast forward to Sunday morning and we go into church and one of the little girls that went to church there came in with 2 black eyes and an obviously busted nose.
I asked her dad what happened to her (absolutely did not click) he said, well apparently she has been picking on some boy at school and he punched her in the nose.
No kidding? :shock:
Yep, I rekon she learned her lesson about putting your hands on people.
Yep I rekon she did.

LOL
Neither of them ever spoke of it again and she apparently never told who. :rotf:

shane37110

shane37110

All this kind of stuff does in reinforce weakness and wining. My dad was in the Army and it seema every other year I was the new kid somewhere. Being redheaded didn't help at all. I finally learned that the taste of his own blood is the only thing that cures a bully. In 6th grade I had a senior bullying me on the school bus.He started out just name calling,and stuff then extorting lunch money by punching on me. I finally took a stick of stove wood about 1 1/2" round and about 20" long on the bus and whooped him hard enough for an ER trip and 30 something stitches in his head. Problem solved other than a week of detention, twarnt so bad ;)
Of course this couldnt happen today with lawsuits, juvenile court and zereo tolerance in the schools.
Dude is dead now, went on to kill his wife and then committed suicide once we got out of school a few years. But he left me alone..

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
shane37110":2ysdajky said:
All this kind of stuff does in reinforce weakness and wining. My dad was in the Army and it seema every other year I was the new kid somewhere. Being redheaded didn't help at all. I finally learned that the taste of his own blood is the only thing that cures a bully. In 6th grade I had a senior bullying me on the school bus.He started out just name calling,and stuff then extorting lunch money by punching on me. I finally took a stick of stove wood about 1 1/2" round and about 20" long on the bus and whooped him hard enough for an ER trip and 30 something stitches in his head. Problem solved other than a week of detention, twarnt so bad ;)
Of course this couldnt happen today with lawsuits, juvenile court and zereo tolerance in the schools.
Dude is dead now, went on to kill his wife and then committed suicide once we got out of school a few years. But he left me alone..

I agree with you but now days you would be in jail without a doubt.
Your last sentence is very telling, lots of times someone who has to bully people has some serious mental issues.

MUP

MUP

Supporter
RUGER":1h7euf7y said:
shane37110":1h7euf7y said:

I agree with you but now days you would be in jail without a doubt.
Your last sentence is very telling, lots of times someone who has to bully people has some serious mental issues.

And I'm a little surprised that the deceased's family members didn't name him in a lawsuit over mental anguish from getting whipped by a 6th grader when he was a senior... :shock:

1bow4me

1bow4me

When my youngest was in 4th grade an new kid joined the ranks. He bullied about 3-4 different kids. My son one of them. Now I'm not a violent person unless you mess with my family. My son told me the different things this kid did from sticking one girls head in a toilet to throwing vomit on another. Nobody would do or say anything. Well I found the kids house and went to speak to the parents. The mom was scared senseless of the dad so I spoke to him. In the end I had a few scratches but let's just say he needed a Dr when I got done. The bully kid watched it and I told him before I left that he would get the same thing from someone someday if he didn't stop. The mom left the dad. The kid never bullied anyone any more. The dad left town. Not how I wanted to do it but sometimes it takes getting down right mean to get this to stop. Btw. The next year, the kid and my some became best friends and stayed that way thru high school. Even after. Sounds like this poor young man needs a bully stopper to step in to get the bullies parents right. That's where it starts imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Kimber45

Kimber45

1bow4me":1cw1oh3y said:
When my youngest was in 4th grade an new kid joined the ranks. He bullied about 3-4 different kids. My son one of them. Now I'm not a violent person unless you mess with my family. My son told me the different things this kid did from sticking one girls head in a toilet to throwing vomit on another. Nobody would do or say anything. Well I found the kids house and went to speak to the parents. The mom was scared senseless of the dad so I spoke to him. In the end I had a few scratches but let's just say he needed a Dr when I got done. The bully kid watched it and I told him before I left that he would get the same thing from someone someday if he didn't stop. The mom left the dad. The kid never bullied anyone any more. The dad left town. Not how I wanted to do it but sometimes it takes getting down right mean to get this to stop. Btw. The next year, the kid and my some became best friends and stayed that way thru high school. Even after. Sounds like this poor young man needs a bully stopper to step in to get the bullies parents right. That's where it starts imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good work!