Things are heating up

PalsPal

But Harrison Bailey IMHO seems like he has the full package. Its just a matter of development and putting the time in with him. It may take a season or two to get him some time in behind the ball but if he is given the time he will be a stud.

Couldn't crack the starting lineup at UNLV.

Oh, wait, maybe he'll find the "right" team and coach next year 🤔 !

wayne

Don't forget that HB is a stud.
Screenshot_20221104_090741.jpg

RobbyW

You would have to do some factual research on that and give us some factual numbers before I would agree to that. Ive been a member of Tn Deer since probably the late 90's or early 2000. Can't remember when I first started. At some point the board changed and I lost my log in information and had to change my board name. At some point I was directed to the Sports Talk section through another thread from the general forum. I was amazed at the attitudes and sheer number of vol fans posting . There was way more vol fans posting and bashing of all teams and hatred of all teams. The absolute astonishment of the membes posting that this is a Tn Board comprised of tn vol football fans posting and no one else should be posting was enough for me to start posting opposition in the forum. So here we are years later posting in the Sports Forum on Tn Deer about ALL Sports. Not just vols football. All are welcome.
I am mostly a lurker but I read all the threads, hunting, sports, general, etc. Here is my theory on you. You are a troll. You joined a deer hunting site that has TN in the title. On this deer hunting site made up of people from TN there is a section for them to talk about sports. You spend 99.9% of your time on the sports forum of a site, again with TN in the title. You troll and bait arguments so you can feel superior than everyone else. You worship a bunch of boys and the man who coaches them. I am betting you never played FB for AL, never went to AL and I bet never played a down of organized football. You enjoy coming on here thumping your chest and stroking you ego because in real life you have nothing else. You can hide behind a keyboard and stroke your ego. You don't contribute to anything in the hunting forums. I did see you pop up about a scope but I think that is the only time I have seen you out from your troll lair.

I get it you're a fan. I am a Arksnsas fan but come on man, you are worshiping a bunch of boys and an old man, to make you feel like a real part of them team. You joined a site for hunters that just so happen also talk sports just so you can talk down to everyone so you can feel like you are part of the team.

Urban_Hunter

I am mostly a lurker but I read all the threads, hunting, sports, general, etc. Here is my theory on you. You are a troll. You joined a deer hunting site that has TN in the title. On this deer hunting site made up of people from TN there is a section for them to talk about sports. You spend 99.9% of your time on the sports forum of a site, again with TN in the title. You troll and bait arguments so you can feel superior than everyone else. You worship a bunch of boys and the man who coaches them. I am betting you never played FB for AL, never went to AL and I bet never played a down of organized football. You enjoy coming on here thumping your chest and stroking you ego because in real life you have nothing else. You can hide behind a keyboard and stroke your ego. You don't contribute to anything in the hunting forums. I did see you pop up about a scope but I think that is the only time I have seen you out from your troll lair.

I get it you're a fan. I am a Arksnsas fan but come on man, you are worshiping a bunch of boys and an old man, to make you feel like a real part of them team. You joined a site for hunters that just so happen also talk sports just so you can talk down to everyone so you can feel like you are part of the team.
Well…
This seems pretty accurate….

Just don't forget that he has "skin in the game", something we probably wouldn't understand….

OldFussNFeathers

3279D930-1CB6-45C5-A6AD-4097BC5C560B.jpeg

cbhunter

1669944291925.gif

PalsPal

Robby, you are to be commended for your constraint and not stating how you really felt.

I'll go ahead and tell you to prepare for the "victim" to talk about getting picked on!

Mescalero

Robby, you are to be commended for your constraint and not stating how you really felt.

I'll go ahead and tell you to prepare for the "victim" to talk about getting picked on!
Agree. And RobbyW I apologize for thinking you were a KY fan. And apologize to you and everyone for coming on too strong some times (except for the Bama fans, lol). I've got to work on that.

PillsburyDoughboy

You really need to do some more research and the search engine before spouting off .

Spurhunter

I'm not sure you could've summed him up any better.

Spurhunter

Yet somehow THAT is what it came down too. Just admit it and move on. LOL
You are trying to convince yourself that because reality that TENNESSEE had a 10-2 season, finished the season ranked in the Top 10, is being talked about on all the national shows, is recruiting like crazy, and is on the way UP, scares the hell out of you. You know all the trolling you've done is about to catch up with you. It's so bad for you that you've become a pathetic groupie for South Carolina since they did what your declining program couldn't.