Things are heating up

OldFussNFeathers

You are trying to convince yourself that because reality that TENNESSEE had a 10-2 season, finished the season ranked in the Top 10, is being talked about on all the national shows, is recruiting like crazy, and is on the way UP, scares the hell out of you. You know all the trolling you've done is about to catch up with you. It's so bad for you that you've become a pathetic groupie for South Carolina since they did what your declining program couldn't.
69B55ACD-7E41-4764-9114-7C786F7226DA.gif

PillsburyDoughboy

Did you see the same reaction about Texas A&M last year when they beat ALABAMA? How Jumbo was going to be the king of the west and take over and be the new lord and master? How did that work out? Not even Bowl Eligible. I even commented on here that he did not even have a handle on his starting QB position before the first game of the season. Now the same yap yap yap about the vols because they beat ALABAMA. Roll Tide !

Spurhunter

I can't say that I was that observant. Typically try to put most of my focus on the family and not slobbing on a team/coaches nob.
Most of us have lives outside of being college football fans. Some people don't so they live and breathe CFB 365 days a year. I think one of our members here fits that bill, and sitting on the computer 365 days a year studying recruiting, trolling, and arguing with Tennessee fans has fried what little bit of brain he once had.

RobbyW

Did you see the same reaction about Texas A&M last year when they beat ALABAMA? How Jumbo was going to be the king of the west and take over and be the new lord and master? How did that work out? Not even Bowl Eligible. I even commented on here that he did not even have a handle on his starting QB position before the first game of the season. Now the same yap yap yap about the vols because they beat ALABAMA. Roll Tide !
A9C02E88-6BA0-49AD-805F-978DCBAA35A2.jpeg

wayne

You are trying to convince yourself that because reality that TENNESSEE had a 10-2 season, finished the season ranked in the Top 10, is being talked about on all the national shows, is recruiting like crazy, and is on the way UP, scares the hell out of you. You know all the trolling you've done is about to catch up with you. It's so bad for you that you've become a pathetic groupie for South Carolina since they did what your declining program couldn't.
Never seen anybody ride a c0ck as much as him.

Latest posts