There here

diggerak

Mailman brought a package
98eda091cc1a38fb7759ea11c9a32d60.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

diggerak

They are bigger in real life only concern is a hard quartering shot it might slide down the hide if the fixed blade hits on the cutting edge.

diggerak

Yep shot the regulars last yr they did great. Complete shoulder pass thru no damage to the head. Gonna try these outta compound destroyer 350 shooting a 510 grain arrow at 298- 300 fps

diggerak

Haven't shot these at a deer yet but fit finish and they are sharp so good score so far. I would recommend the regular Gravedigger to anyone after using them last season

diggerak

Just got back in destroyer 350 set at 71# blackeagle deep impact arrows and Gravedigger extreme identical impact to field points to 40 yds

Mike Belt

I hope they do what you expect of them. Sometimes a broad head flys great and cuts great as long as the angle of impact isn't too great. If that angle is too much then they do tend to "glance off" the intended point of contact leading to a miss or an undesired hit. I switched from a broad head that I was 100% happy with for that very reason. It would behoove a shooter to shoot those broad heads at sharp angles in practice prior to hunting to observe what they did.

cbhunter

I almost pulled the trigger on a pack of the smaller diameter ones on clearance but I held off. They aren't designed for crossbows although they say tested up to 420 fps. If they had a practice head in the pack I would have bought them. They should really consider adding one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diggerak

I'm with you Mike I truly believe these are either a broadside or maybe a slight angle but not a hard quartering shot broadhead. They cut a giant slash in my deer target so if same happens to a deer I'm looking for them to drop in 25-50 yds

Latest posts