• Help Support TNDeer:

The "Trump Won" Ballpark Banner Bandit

sun

Why do the leftists feel the need to use sports to push the sickness and moral decay of the democrats through sports in general??

The idea for a free thinker with common sense as the president scares the crap out of the leftists.
He also made some PR blunders by not being as empathetic to minorities as he could have been.
That is what Condi Rice said about Trump in interviews.
She said that she would advise him to speak with more sincerity towards blacks and with more compassion.
That could have helped him out with more white swing voters who were BLM sympathizers.
It was such a close race that I don't see how it could have hurt.
It's like the old Avis slogan. "We're #2 but we try harder."
He maybe thought that it would make him look weak, but he wouldn't have lost his base.
But he did need to expand his base and fight for more votes in the swing states.

akachuck

They were accused by minority players of a lot of racist acts within the league.
Since the George Floyd riots, the league has became very pro-BLM as a way to save public face.
Because NHL teams play in all of the largest cities, they felt a need to show sympathy.

With the message “END RACISM” on the video screens around him, the Wild defenseman made a passionate speech about racial injustice on behalf of the league and the Hockey Diversity Alliance.

I’m gonna speak on all of our behalf’s, and say who cares? Who asked if they were racist and what not? Just trying to help out @Wildcat and take his side.

Chiflyguy

He also made some PR blunders by not being as empathetic to minorities as he could have been.
She said that she would advise him to speak with more sincerity towards blacks and with more compassion.
That could have helped him out with more white swing voters who were BLM sympathizers.
He maybe thought that it would make him look weak, but he wouldn't have lost his base.
But he did need to expand his base and fight for more votes in the swing states.
“She said that she would advise him to speak with more sincerity towards blacks and with more compassion.”

That sounds like a suggestion to “talk down” to them.
He would have got dragged thru the mud for that then.
No matter what Donald Trump did, it was wrong.
Right, wrong or indifferent.

Wildcat

Wrong again.
I didn't bring it up at all, but simply responded to Spurhunter who made a valid point about BLM.
Why can't you stand other members actually discussing political issues?

That's due to the nature of majority - minority group relations.
When a group such as whites are in the majority and hold most of the positions of power, then they become the group that needs to help end prejudice.
The minorities are the ones with the grievances, so they want to stand up and be counted as voicing a complaint against the white majority in power.

No party of the left or right wants to admit that it's okay to be prejudiced.
But pointing the finger at BLM is like blaming the victims of discrimination for speaking out.
That's why more people are willing to blame the bad cops for the current racial problems than to blame BLM.
The prejudice existed long before BLM did,
That is a hate post. You are calling ALL WHITE PEOPLE racist. You also HATE ALL cops.

The Big Guy

MSM has taught you sooooo much, grasshopper

Crappieaddict

I don't fear Trump. (Then again, I'm not really "the left").

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to him parade out in front of microphones and ramble.
You know, I was thinking the exact same thing this morning as I was pumping gas in my truck, which was $1+ per gallon higher than it was last year. I thought, “These prices are ridiculous, but I don’t have to listen to Trump yapping.” Somehow, that made me shed a tear.

The Big Guy

The real elites of this world don't care about equity, racism, fairness, etc. They are pragmatic. Capitalism was the best option they had. Now a blend of communism and racism seems to be the better boot, so they are moving swiftly. Sun and the rest will be in the same breadlines as everyone else.

Latest posts