The Tide Has Turned (Pun Intended)

Spurhunter

I was thinking about how for years TENNESSEE couldn't beat alabama so we would hope somebody, anybody would do it. Then when it happened we would mess with Bandwagon Nation, post memes, etc. Fast forward to present day and the tide has turned. Now it's alabama that can't beat TENNESSEE, so Bandwagon Nation hopes somebody, anybody will do it. And when it happens they post memes, pictures, etc. as if "their" team did it. It's quite refreshing to see the arrogant bammers diminished to rooting for South Carolina to do what "their" team couldn't. It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

PillsburyDoughboy

You know you are just bitter about this

Attachments

• t_ff14abfa3e2841e086d0fddae92973f7_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg
    t_ff14abfa3e2841e086d0fddae92973f7_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 43

Bamamonts

I grew up in Tennessee (when Tennessee had good teams) and have seen a lot of obnoxious Tennessee fans. The last several years not so much but they're picking up steam this year.
I don't really know any yankee fans.

Bamamonts

I really enjoy watching tough hard fought games like the Third Saturday in October this year.
Tennessee had a good team and both sides were competing. Alabama came from behind and took the lead. Then Tennessee got it back on the last play of the game. It was a hard fought game that neither team quit. It was a lot of fun to watch.
Of course I wanted Bama to win but that didn't happen. I still enjoyed a great game. Now I'm ready for a rematch at Bryant Denny stadium.
Spurhunters count is getting larger. That means it's getting closer.
I'm going to do my best to be at that game also.
That what rivalry's are supposed to be. IMHO

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I was talking to a co worker the other day about how it sure is funny now that the playing field is even, with NIL money and no more under the table deals going on, saban and others are no longer superior it appears to be.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I was talking to a co worker the other day about how it sure is funny now that the playing field is even, with NIL money and no more under the table deals going on, saban and others are no longer superior it appears to be.
The only ones left to pay are refs and ncaa selection committee 😁

PillsburyDoughboy

Explain exactly how that worked with Texas A&M who bought more players with NIL money than anyone? And Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss went 8-4 and had to pick up scraps..A couple of games went the other direction his way he could have been 10-2. Ill wait.

wayne

Explain exactly how that worked with Texas A&M who bought more players with NIL money than anyone? And Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss went 8-4 and had to pick up scraps..A couple of games went the other direction his way he could have been 10-2. Ill wait.
Maybe because NIL players at A&M are true freshmen and Ole Miss picked up a lot of experienced players in the portal?

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Kinda self explanatory when I said, " leveled the playing field." I can't help you understand it! 🤣

Trey13

Last time I checked my post said nothing about rankings. It was about bandwagon bammers riding South Carolina's jock because SC did what "their" team couldn't.

These Bammers are all weirdos alike their fans. They are "looser" just like the rest that didn't make the Playoffs and going to a toilet bowl game. 😂

Latest posts