The no good.....

geezer

trespassing punks got me! Ive been layed up sick for two and half days so this afternoon I decided to go check just a certain camera I have to get a shed report and It was gone :mad: So i wanted to dig deeper and see if any of the others where gone as well since I try and do a better than average job of hiding them and ended up having 2 of 4 taken!!! The only reason the others werent gone is probably because I took my pole climbing hooks from work home with me to hang them and they are 15' up in trees looking down! Needless to say I will be returning tomorrow with my tools to climb up and get them and I HOPE I HAVE PICTURES OF WHOEVER IN THE H3// decided to help themselves to my stuff! I am sooo deadgum mad right now! They where the cheaper ones though and not my cuddebacks so I guess thats a plus but still.........

Bowdacious

They must have thought you wanted to share the wealth. It ticks me off to no end for people to think they have a right to other folks' stuff. Argh!!!

Outdoor life

Hope you got a clear pic of them, and make their day with the police right next to you.

Grizzly is right 100%....not to change the subject but my neighbor committed murder back in the day when drunk, shot a guy at the man's house, and somehow that's 2nd degree murder...last year, drunk again, slashed a guys throat from behind in town, and only spent like 8 months in jail...1st thing on his to do list was to buy a few beers...People don't learn anymore.

catman529

That sucks, not too surprising at that location though, I'd be scared to leave cameras out there for too long. Hope you find pics of the thief and hopefully your big bucks with big sores on their heads. Better get to looking for their sheds before a camera hungry guy finds them first. Cameras can be replaced but not those sheds!

Hollar Hunter

Kimber45 said:
Grizzly Johnson said:
Until this country turns back to true justice/punishment.... it won't be getting any better.

SSS

100% correct

Sure sorry it happened

YEP!!!

The thieves hardly get a slap on the wrist and it's hard to even get someone to do that...Every theft I've had a police report on I can't even get a follow up with the officer to find out if anythings been done. That's why theft has got out of control! There's virtually no penalty and they know it..

striperhunter90

Had my deer stand stolen out of my churchs land this year. Yea i know that is pretty bad but the best part is i am 95 % positive it was a member of the church who was mad that i killed a buck out there

Hunter 257W

I was about to start WWIII two Saturdays ago about a camera that got stolen.....but it turned out that I had just hidden it a bit better than I thought. I finally found it. :) Having had one stolen along with a new ladder stand at the same time makes my fuse short. I can understand exactly what you are talking about.

Latest posts