The New Yellowstone

Kevin

Fox Nation has been advertising a Doc on Yellowstone with Kevin Costner narrating.

We had to sign up for a free trial, and from what I can tell it is only 4 episodes. But it has been VERY good so far.

FLTENNHUNTER1

Watched all 4 back to back. Good series although a little redundant in each series restating same things. Great photography. Hard for wife to watch several animals dying but that’s nature.

And BYW I hate wolves.

Pic IN the Casa

Watched all 4 back to back. Good series although a little redundant in each series restating same things. Great photography. Hard for wife to watch several animals dying but that’s nature.

And BYW I hate wolves.
Without divulging a lot, I will say that I served on an unrelated committee with a couple of heads of a wolf organization. It is my observation that they are bat crap crazy. They want your land, your assets and yes, if it were up to them, your life. Whatever. As long as you are out of their master plan. They are even jealous of other conservation efforts. If any other animal gets funding that wolves were up for too, you are the enemy.
I truly tried to find some common ground with them but there simply isn't any.

TAFKAP

I have a batshirt crazy cousin that's ate up with all that wolf lust too. She moved to Colorado a few years ago, not sure how why or where exactly, but she's never been any measure of a conservationist or outdoors person in her life. Now it's even extending to some irrational love for coyotes as well. It's bonkers.

UCStandSitter

Supporter
I have a batshirt crazy cousin that's ate up with all that wolf lust too. She moved to Colorado a few years ago, not sure how why or where exactly, but she's never been any measure of a conservationist or outdoors person in her life. Now it's even extending to some irrational love for coyotes as well. It's bonkers.
Send her out to the property I hunt. She'll change her mind about yotes within 30 mins of sundown...