The loud house

cecil30-30

cecil30-30

Supporter
This is a cartoon on nickelodeon that my daughter has recently started watching. I never paid it any attention , but I was horrified to see that one of the characters has 2 dads as in being gay. And on another episodes one of the sisters had a crush on another classmate and it was a girl. This is totally out of line, but I am not completely suprised. There will be no more watching that show in my house.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

M

Mike Belt

Re: The loud house

It might actually surprise a lot of parents if they watched what was happening on these "cartoons" the kids regularly watch.

Kimber45

Kimber45

Sad... I threw away Barney tapes my MIL bought 25 yrs ago for my oldest, simply because it seemed to me the purple dude kinda acted gay lol.. Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers and VR Troopers were his go-to shows .. however thankfully he was so into sports by 4 that he didn’t watch much TV. Youngest could never sit still long enough to get into cartoons. All he’ll sit down to watch on TV now is ANY type of sporting event..

S

Smo

I think it all started back with Sesame Street with those two weirdos Burt and Ernie.

Shame that the main stream media would put such trash out for children to watch....

Not surprising .... but a shame .

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter

Mike Belt":2s6xvrhz said:
It might actually surprise a lot of parents if they watched what was happening on these "cartoons" the kids regularly watch.

That is is true. Most never think that the child molesters spend all their time online on Disney, that's where the kids are.

P

poorhunter

The effect on children is deeper and far more long lasting by being taught thus in public schools. When their nice dear sweet teacher lady tells them it’s great to have two dads or two moms or your dad is now a mom, they have a hard thinking any different. “Listen to your teacher” “Do what your teacher says” is what they’re all told. You can change the station or turn off the TV, but are you willing to get out of public education? If not, it won’t matter if you switch the channel or not, and they know it. It’s kinda like California now prosecuting companies that turn in illegals...now, if you don’t SUPPORT the LGBTQ’r’s and do what they want, you will be prosecuted and loose your business. You will submit to them or you pay, they have no other agenda.

D

DMD

Yep... We have always been super super cautious what we allowed our daughter to watch. Our family only had dvd's and vhs's for years - no network tv or satellite. Just recently we have had roku with internet streaming. But, mostly only old shows - **** Van Dyke, Andy Griffith,etc. A few new ones with filtering systems. But, we are very selective. You really have to be diligent this day and time.

T

TraumaSlave

poorhunter":2z3yqlee said:
The effect on children is deeper and far more long lasting by being taught thus in public schools. When their nice dear sweet teacher lady tells them it’s great to have two dads or two moms or your dad is now a mom, they have a hard thinking any different. “Listen to your teacher” “Do what your teacher says” is what they’re all told. You can change the station or turn off the TV, but are you willing to get out of public education? If not, it won’t matter if you switch the channel or not, and they know it. It’s kinda like California now prosecuting companies that turn in illegals...now, if you don’t SUPPORT the LGBTQ’r’s and do what they want, you will be prosecuted and loose your business. You will submit to them or you pay, they have no other agenda.
God forbid they are taught tolerance, acceptance, or individuality. Let's just keep inbreeding the hate.

P

poorhunter

TraumaSlave":239a792y said:
poorhunter":239a792y said:
God forbid they are taught tolerance, acceptance, or individuality. Let's just keep inbreeding the hate.

See?

MUP

MUP

Supporter

Thanks for posting Cec. I don't want my daughter subjected to the open mindedness of the world. It's a liberal mindset, and a sinful one, and that I can do without for my family's viewing. Plain and simple, and if anyone wants to prove their tolerance, feel free to NOT comment on my view of the issue.

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

poorhunter":360zogqp said:
TraumaSlave":360zogqp said:
poorhunter":360zogqp said:

See?

Tolerance,acceptance and individuality can be taught in many ways that don’t include pushing lgbt crap on the kids.

duckduck84

duckduck84

TraumaSlave":iazp9zo8 said:
poorhunter":iazp9zo8 said:

You can teach tolerance, acceptance, and individuality without teaching hate. That right there is the lie people have bought into is that because you disagree with a lifestyle that you hate that person.

Christians are always accused of hating gays by the liberals but we aren't throwing them off roofs like their beloved Muslims.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Crappieaddict

Crappieaddict

Never heard of the show, but this lifestyle is being promoted (shoved down our throats) on too many fronts today.

PickettSFHunter

PickettSFHunter

Supporter

Thanks for the heads up. This is all about indoctrinating our children to where they are this behavior as totally okay and normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

chris1976

poorhunter":i5cktaxw said:
TraumaSlave":i5cktaxw said:
poorhunter":i5cktaxw said:

See?
I see what you did there [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter77

Shooter77

Supporter

Wow, i've watched this show many times with my kids and I never seen any of this. I will have to go back and dig into it more. I found a video on youtube one time that had all the disney shows that promoted the LGBTQ stuff. it was mind blowing how much and how long it's been going on.