The Hunting Public on youtube

Deck78

If you are a fan of these guys ( I like their vids) you give them their best support when you watch the commercials through their entirety. We have family friends that make a living off YouTube videos and they told us that if we watch all the imbedded commercials from start to finish, they make significantly more money off their endeavors!

MAGA

The Hunting Public
Born & Raised Outdoors
Growing Deer TV
Hushin
Heartland Bowhunter

These are the best hunting YouTube channels.
Born & Raised Outdoors will be doing their "Land of the Free" series in a few weeks. If you're unfamiliar with what this is, they travel to 5 or 6 states for public land archery elk hunts.
Each episode represents an entire hunting day and is usually 45 to 60 minutes in length. They're longer than most hunting videos, but they're action packed, showing all their failures and successes.
You can learn a lot about elk hunting with this series because they use a lot of different calling techniques, strategies, etc. A lot like The Hunting Public, but more action by virtue of being elk hunting, which is a lot more active than deer hunting for the most part.
If you haven't seen this "Land of the Free" series, check out last year's season. Very entertaining!

jhardy

Also I found the Hunting Public last year and have kept up with their videos. If you rather watch it on tv and have a amazon firestick they are also on there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts