The Hull?

mathews338

yes and it has been slow for me and anybody else I have talked to. the water temp is mid 50's mostly. saw some in the upper 50's later in the day. caught 12 sunday but all under 3 lbs. the water was lower than I have ever seen it and had the fish pulled off the banks. Granville area btw.

TN Larry

I have not been but have heard slower than normal this time of year. My cousin went Saturday and didn't do much good. Normally, you would kill them on a day like Saturday this time of year.

mathews338

TN Larry said:
I have not been but have heard slower than normal this time of year. My cousin went Saturday and didn't do much good. Normally, you would kill them on a day like Saturday this time of year.
normally is right but I think the lower water and shad killing off is why it is slow. I saw mud flats sticking out of the water sunday that I have never seen before.

shorefisherman

wolf creek is slowly holdin back water to raise lake cumberland to normal levels. 20ft + to go, and its a huge lake. this may have domino effect through the dams if we dont get alot of rain

Latest posts