The Hitman's Bodyguard

RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,211
Location
TN
I have never really been a fan of Samuel Jackson but we rented this movie yesterday.
Definitely not a "family friendly" movie but it was awesome. LOL

I am a sucker for over the top action movies anyway and this one had plenty of that plus it was hillarious!!!

If you are snowed in I highly recommend it.
If you are a fact based reality stuff stickler then don't watch it.
 
DaveB

DaveB

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
14,941
Location
Shelby County
I was watching the National Geographic Chain of Command.

An Iraqi soldier fighting ISIS was trying to shoot down a drone with his AK. The drones are being modified to carry bombs.

Some of the stuff in Washington makes me want to have a few private moments with those idiots.

Aside from that this is so far at least riveting TV.
 
L

leader

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
15,326
Location
Knox
RUGER":2r8ffp2b said:
I have never really been a fan of Samuel Jackson but we rented this movie yesterday.
Definitely not a "family friendly" movie but it was awesome. LOL

I am a sucker for over the top action movies anyway and this one had plenty of that plus it was hillarious!!!

If you are snowed in I highly recommend it.
If you are a fact based reality stuff stickler then don't watch it.

Yep, great show....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
dr

dr

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
7,551
Location
USA
I'll check it out. Have you watched the Equalizer, with Denzel Washington? Great movie! He's one of my favorite actors.
 
ZachMarkus

ZachMarkus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
3,689
Location
Middle TN
dr":36gt6vx0 said:
I'll check it out. Have you watched the Equalizer, with Denzel Washington? Great movie! He's one of my favorite actors.

That’s a great movie! I really like Denzel Washington.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,211
Location
TN
dr":ln9h782q said:
I'll check it out. Have you watched the Equalizer, with Denzel Washington? Great movie! He's one of my favorite actors.

Yep seen it several times. Very good flick.

I have liked pretty much every movie I have watched with Denzel in it.
 
R

Reaper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
63
For the Denzel fans, I would recommend 2 Guns. It has Mark Wahlberg in it also.
 
TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
5,575
Location
Scott Co. TN North East
ZachMarkus":359kd8e0 said:
dr":359kd8e0 said:
I'll check it out. Have you watched the Equalizer, with Denzel Washington? Great movie! He's one of my favorite actors.

That’s a great movie! I really like Denzel Washington.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
X2
 
PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
7,893
Location
Tn
I’ve watched it a couple of times only because my son loves it. It’s ok . I thought it missed its mark both in a action adventure movie and as a comedy . SLJ and Ryan just don’t bounce off of each other all that well . Ryan has one typical pretty boy pose to him pretty much through the whole movie that I find annoying . Selma Hyack normally is hot but they have her made up to look like a hooker . Not a good look for her . Her role could have been so funny as well as SLJ but no! The motorcycle /boat scene seemed endlessly long and boring ! U give it 2 stars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 8, 1999
Messages
10,419
Location
On the river
I saw this the other day so, I went to 123videos and watched all the movies mentioned free .I have a 22-inch monitor, but the audio is what surprised me.

I guess I just did not know you could watch movies for free :shock:
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,211
Location
TN
Good time Charlie":33fexec6 said:
I saw this the other day so, I went to 123videos and watched all the movies mentioned free .I have a 22-inch monitor, but the audio is what surprised me.

I guess I just did not know you could watch movies for free :shock:

I didn't either.
So is it a website? www.123videos.com ?
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,211
Location
TN
Nevermind I found it.
They want credit card information.

Nope.
 
Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 8, 1999
Messages
10,419
Location
On the river
Just watched 2 guns man that is a good one ...might be the best one

Did you get it figured out Ruger?
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,211
Location
TN
Good time Charlie":pa3enomu said:
Just watched 2 guns man that is a good one ...might be the best one

Did you get it figured out Ruger?

Naw it kept asking for a cc number so I said pee on it. LOL
 

Similar threads

Poleaxe
Replies
2
Views
476
PillsburyDoughboy
PillsburyDoughboy
SilverFox
Replies
9
Views
846
Double Drops
Double Drops
A
Replies
16
Views
1K
B

Latest posts

Top