The flu

backyardtndeer

I always hate the after a cold or flu, most of the time I end up with a nasty sinus infection.
On a course of azithromycin for exactly that.

I have pretty well missed the last week and a half of hunting thanks to the crud.

Hope everyone that has it can kick it quickly without any other problems.

backyardtndeer

Its the thanksgiving that keeps on giving 😞 so far 12 out of the 15 of us that gathered have it😳
Just as soon as I found out we were sick, I called off my older two daughters and grandkids coming over to eat with us. My two granddaughters had both just gotten over rsv and my daughter sure didn't need them getting this crap.

Probably going to have to drag my 11 year old son back to the doctor for a shot, afraid he has bronchitis now. Got him medicine but can't get him to take it.

The Hill

Sorry to bump an old thread. How many of you or people you know are getting sick again 6-8 days after worst of flu symptoms pass? After close to week from flu symptoms going away they got hit with fever, aches, congestion, etc... again. Have heard of this happening to many people this year. All tests are negative second time around.

backyardtndeer

Sorry to bump an old thread. How many of you or people you know are getting sick again 6-8 days after worst of flu symptoms pass? After close to week from flu symptoms going away they got hit with fever, aches, congestion, etc... again. Have heard of this happening to many people this year. All tests are negative second time around.
I had two rounds of azithromycin for sinus infection that went along with it. I just took the last pill last night. Still not completely over it and still have a cough.

Found out last night we were likely exposed to covid on Sunday by my 21 year old daughter and son in law. All 4 of us in our house tested negative last night, but that doesn't really mean much.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Virtually everyone I know has had it relapse, even ones who took antibiotics for secondary infections. I have not relapsed yet since I went to the doctor and had pneumonia, bronchitis and sinus infection. I know one guy who still gets feverish every day, two weeks after his round of antibiotics for pneumonia. Thankfully most of the youngsters have not had it bad.

Edited to add: I’m not convinced that there is only one bug going around, and folks are getting a second virus after their body has been weakened by the first

Shanman

Came down to Cocoa Beach last Saturday, Jaxon is going to attend Full Sail University come August so we did a tour and have been looking at housing etc. Him and I have both been hammered by it, this stuff sucks! I've spent more time in the recliner than than anything else, dreading the drive back tomorrow. 🙄
Wife and mother-in-law had it Thanksgiving, dang women. 😆

cecil30-30

Supporter
6 yr old tested positive on Monday. Started tamiflu Monday evening. He is right as rain today. He was pretty bad on Tues and Wednesday.

knightrider

Two weeks later still cant shake this junk🤬 headed back to doc today think my eardrum has ruptured woke up feeling like im sitting in the bottom of the pool, pillow was wet and cant hear crap! Still clogged up!

Latest posts