I can't let AT have all the fun.

We have any Flat Earthers on here?

Attachments

• flat earth.jpg
    flat earth.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 730
TRIGGER

TRIGGER

I have a buddy that knows better but for the fun of it tried to justify it for a while. Some of the stuff makes you think about things.

D

Deer Whisperer

The main question I would have to ask a flat earther is, "If everything we know of is on our side, what's on the other side?" Think about it. There would he a another whole earth on the other side.

AT Hiker

AT Hiker

Flat biller here[emoji14]

Only hole in the flat earth theory is that, if we were flat, we would all be 2 dimensional. Think about it. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cecil30-30

cecil30-30

Supporter
I never have given it much thought, actually none at all. Did a Google search for flat earth facts and found something that got me thinking about it. What if a helicopter flew straight up and just hovered shouldn't the ground beneath it move over say a hours time if the earth was round and spinning?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

duckduck84

duckduck84

cecil30-30":29n2918k said:
I never have given it much thought, actually none at all. Did a Google search for flat earth facts and found something that got me thinking about it. What if a helicopter flew straight up and just hovered shouldn't the ground beneath it move over say a hours time if the earth was round and spinning?

I'm no scientist, but I don't think that's how that works lol

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

E

eddie c

duckduck84":2zikx9cx said:
cecil30-30":2zikx9cx said:

I'm no scientist, but I don't think that's how that works lol

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

they say it's been proven that a bullet fired straight up will land a few inches or feet west of the spot it was fired from. the momentum that it has from the earth's spin is lost after it loses it's physical contact of the earth's surface.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
Ya'll are making my head spin...........or.........is it sitting in one place???

DaveB

DaveB

I would not try that bullet trick.

I think flat earth people are generally funny and some are pretty wise-acres but few believe what they spout.

Just get in an airplane and look out the window.

E

eddie c

DaveB":pbnhw3pq said:
I would not try that bullet trick.

I wouldn't either but it's said it will not fall back in the same hole it came out of.

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter
A bullet fired straight up is only as dangerous as any other object with the same mass falling from whatever height the bullet reaches.

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter
Another crazy theory I enjoy reading about is the "Chem-trails" folks. They think condensation trails left by airplanes is a secret government program releasing chemicals into the atmosphere for various purposes. ...anything from mass vaccination, to mind control to weather modification.

D

Deer Whisperer

BamaProud":1w0lmrhn said:
Another crazy theory I enjoy reading about is the "Chem-trails" folks. They think condensation trails left by airplanes is a secret government program releasing chemicals into the atmosphere for various purposes. ...anything from mass vaccination, to mind control to weather modification.

Yeah, I know a guy who really believes that "Chem trails" are controlling the weather patterns, as well as affecting other things. There is no convincing him otherwise.

catman529

catman529

cecil30-30":1nod13du said:

no...the atmosphere moves with the earth, the helicopter hovers in the air which is moving relative to the earths turning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

griz01

griz01

Deer Whisperer":3t4a3we6 said:
The main question I would have to ask a flat earther is, "If everything we know of is on our side, what's on the other side?" Think about it. There would he a another whole earth on the other side.

What's on the other side; it's obviously the Alien thruster's use to keep our planet inline! :rotf:

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
BamaProud":3qhy5qc1 said:

I have an EX family member who's is one of those. DON'T get me started about him.

1bow4me

1bow4me

BamaProud":3d9l4sln said:
A bullet fired straight up is only as dangerous as any other object with the same mass falling from whatever height the bullet reaches.
I work in memphis and do commercial/industrial hvac. I have pulled bullets out of a.c. units that have fallen straight down on top and gone thru evaporator coils completely. You don't want one smackin the top ya head.!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MUP

MUP

Supporter
1bow4me":18e4oplt said:
BamaProud":18e4oplt said:
I work in memphis and do commercial/industrial hvac. I have pulled bullets out of a.c. units that have fallen straight down on top and gone thru evaporator coils completely. You don't want one smackin the top ya head.!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I found a 9mm bullet that had been fired thru the walls here at work one morning, just lying on the floor in the hallway. :shock:

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

BamaProud":2z1tw5w2 said:

Photo from an airliner cockpit. It must be real. I found it on the internet.

Attachments

• chemtrails-photo.jpg
    chemtrails-photo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 498