The Duck Commander Plain and Simple

Cabinfever

One of very few shows that you can sit down and watch with your entire family, have some laughs and not be afraid of getting embarrassed by something inappropriate for your family members.

Vermin93

I have a question because I am not very familiar with these guys and I haven't watched their show, yet. Are they primarily duck hunters or are they also deer hunters? Just curious.

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Vermin93 said:
I have a question because I am not very familiar with these guys and I haven't watched their show, yet. Are they primarily duck hunters or are they also deer hunters? Just curious.

Primarily duck hunters.
Willie said in an interview he likes deer hunting better than duck hunting.
He, along with a couple other people, owns the Buck Commander deal.

Viper (tp)

I'm not a duck hunter, never really care for it, but to watch them AS HUNTERS living off the land, enjoying what nature has to offer, well folks I can relate to that, I guess thats why I enjoy watching them so much, re-run after re-run! ;)

Sure is refreshing to see a good program without all the freakin drama they put on others to mess them up.

ferg

Vermin93 said:

Both -

One of the best shows on TV regardless of what they are hunting - God & Family - don't get to see that much anymore on TV

It's no wonder it's popular

ferg....