• Help Support TNDeer:

The Decline and Fall of the NRA

Steverino

I'm a life member - however I've decided awhile ago that GOA was more proactive. NRA takes the public hits but they capitulate too much. I stayed out of the internecine fighting within. But I agree wholeheartedly - this donor solicitation business makes me crazy. I was dumb enough to send a few checks to the RNC and next thing I know every Senator and Congressman is calling - texting - and emailing constantly for money. Some of these messages get downright rude. I sent donations to Huntsville and Nashville shelters - same thing happens I get packages of stuff or money in the mail from Boyz Town or some other charity expecting me to send it back if I'm not donating - except the post office won't do a return to sender for free. So they get filed along with the politicians crap. NRA was famous for this too - I was getting knives and hats and all kinds of stuff I didn't ask for along with calls constantly. One day I told the caller "Don't send me these American flags and things made in China. China's not our friend. I don't want the knives or anything else from there either." She said they were just trying to be frugal with their funds. I told her then don't send anything. And take my name off the list - I'll give online on the website when I want to. They never bothered me again......

FTG-05

I've been a life member since 1986. The entire top two levels of the org need to go.

I remember when the NRA was a force to be reckoned with. Now it's a farce.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts