"The Bible" miniseries on History Channel

Trapper John

I'm watching it. I'm having to force myself to get past the accents, but other than that it's pretty enjoyable. I enjoyed the second week much better than the first.

Noah being Scottish just kinda messed me up from the start. Moses being British didn't help.

Rob R.

I've been watching it. Its given me some questions to ask my Bible study teacher. I heard some good stories on K-Love about folks watching it. I have enjoyed it so far.

pressfit

I have it taped..or dvr'ed.. watch it when the whole family is together... so far we have managed to see 30 minutes of the first one..LOL

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I've been watching it and realized there is more that I need to know.....I loaded The Bible onto my Kindle

Nimrod777

Supporter
Trapper John said:
I'm watching it. I'm having to force myself to get past the accents, but other than that it's pretty enjoyable. I enjoyed the second week much better than the first.

Noah being Scottish just kinda messed me up from the start. Moses being British didn't help.

What rock have you been living under? Don't you know that ALL serious historical religious figures were from England?? You just haven't seen enough Bible movies yet.

Charlton Heston was the exception, of course. His accent denies national identification.

MUP

Supporter
I haven't seen it yet, but I did just hear that Satan made an appearance last night, and he highly resembled someone in a high position ... :eek:

Crappie Luck

Staff member
208179_10151354837696733_833772295_n.jpg

Crappie Luck

Staff member
But I'm fairly certain that even Satan has the mental capacity to address a room full of 6th grades without a teleprompter.

woodsman87

MUP said:
I haven't seen it yet, but I did just hear that Satan made an appearance last night, and he highly resembled someone in a high position ... :eek:

He did. My stomach got quezzy when I saw it and I thought to myself, "Surely they would not pick somebody that looks like this to play as Satan."