The bias is sickening

deerfanatic

hooker would not have played a crappy bowl game and lower his value in the NFL. I don't expect Bryce to do so either. Ur Ranking is what it is because you got your rear end handed to you by a 44th placed unranked team. Face the music and head to the toliet bowl. Be satisfied with the glorious 7th place finish, the best you have had in 15 YEARS. ALABAMA will be satisfied with the worst finish we have had in 15 YEARS and live with that. . FACTS ARE HARD I KNOW!!!
You say that but they ain't ranked 44th now and that loss doesn't look hardly as bad after they beat too 10 (still clemson). Champions of life…champions of the UT/Bama game this year 😁

UCStandSitter

The way they lost to South Carolina is the reason they are 7. If Purdue beats Michigan I'm sure they'll drop also.
So you can say with a straight face it makes sense to you that two teams with a identical records are 6 and 7 and the 7 team beat the 6 team head to head, beat the only other team to beat 6 soundly, and has a stronger strength of schedule. That makes sense to you? Even if I were unlucky enough to have been born a Bama fan I could look at that and see it was wrong.

Gravey

DB283761-954E-49A8-B113-33A7A9A5E4ED.jpeg
😂😂😂

deerfanatic

Very valid point—except for they beat the h€!! Out of UT.
So what don't does that say about bama who lost to the team that got the h€¥l beat out them by sc? 🤔 also they lost to another team t try hat got beat by the same team that got the h€£l beat out of them by sc. See where this is going? It's college athletics. I don't think how a team in college plays in a loss is indicative of how good they are aren't. Multiple losses yes but 2 losses is what almost every team has and UT by far has the best overall body of work out of the 2 loss teams by almost every metric. Bowl games are supposed to be allotted by your seasons work. Not 1 loss. I've never liked them holding the fact it's a late season versus an early season loss over any team. I don't how much you lose by should be a factor. A loss is a loss and a win is a win no matter how narrow. If we went by how bad the loss is then Georgia should have kissed the playoffs last year or at least been declared 2 and the game not played after they got dominated by bama in the sec championship.

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA
So what don't does that say about bama who lost to the team that got the h€¥l beat out them by sc? 🤔 also they lost to another team t try hat got beat by the same team that got the h€£l beat out of them by sc. See where this is going? It's college athletics. I don't think how a team in college plays in a loss is indicative of how good they are aren't. Multiple losses yes but 2 losses is what almost every team has and UT by far has the best overall body of work out of the 2 loss teams by almost every metric. Bowl games are supposed to be allotted by your seasons work. Not 1 loss. I've never liked them holding the fact it's a late season versus an early season loss over any team. I don't how much you lose by should be a factor. A loss is a loss and a win is a win no matter how narrow. If we went by how bad the loss is then Georgia should have kissed the playoffs last year or at least been declared 2 and the game not played after they got dominated by bama in the sec championship.
ALABAMA is 10-2. Why we are 6th and not 7th ? Some people are having a hard time grasping is we could easily be 12-0 right now. Both our losses this year were not beat downs that were decided in the 1st half of 3rd quarter. They were decided on the last play and or last set of downs in the game by a very small margin. When you lose to a unranked 44th place team and get get skull drug up and down the field theses things happen. Learn to deal with it !

Bamamonts

So you can say with a straight face it makes sense to you that two teams with a identical records are 6 and 7 and the 7 team beat the 6 team head to head, beat the only other team to beat 6 soundly, and has a stronger strength of schedule. That makes sense to you? Even if I were unlucky enough to have been born a Bama fan I could look at that and see it was wrong.
That's what the committee said. I think a lot of what they judge is subjective. Like how the teams play. I'm not sure what all they use to judge.
I haven't seen this but I think they factored in Bryce not being 100% in Bama's lost to UT, the lost to South Carolina loss(even with the higher rank of South Carolina it was a bad loss), Hooker getting injured.
My personal opinion on the rankings is that 6 and 7 are real close and could've went either way. I would not be upset if Bama was 7 but I also see why there 6.
I don't think either team deserves a top 4 spot and a place in the playoffs.

UCStandSitter

That's what the committee said. I think a lot of what they judge is subjective. Like how the teams play. I'm not sure what all they use to judge.
I haven't seen this but I think they factored in Bryce not being 100% in Bama's lost to UT, the lost to South Carolina loss(even with the higher rank of South Carolina it was a bad loss), Hooker getting injured.
My personal opinion on the rankings is that 6 and 7 are real close and could've went either way. I would not be upset if Bama was 7 but I also see why there 6.
I don't think either team deserves a top 4 spot and a place in the playoffs.
I agree whole heartedly with that last sentence. We're out. End of story and I can live with it.

What I don't agree with is how a team with the same record and lost head to head is ranked above another. That's illogical.

Bamamonts

I agree whole heartedly with that last sentence. We're out. End of story and I can live with it.

What I don't agree with is how a team with the same record and lost head to head is ranked above another. That's illogical.
I guess we put together a committee and have our own poll.
TN Deer Top 25. 😂

buckaroo

ALABAMA

ALABAMA is 10-2. Why we are 6th and not 7th ? Some people are having a hard time grasping is we could easily be 12-0 right now. Both our losses this year were not beat downs that were decided in the 1st half of 3rd quarter. They were decided on the last play and or last set of downs in the game by a very small margin. When you lose to a unranked 44th place team and get get skull drug up and down the field theses things happen. Learn to deal with it !
you could easily be 8-4, actually should have

buckaroo

ALABAMA

You got beat by LSU, we skull drug them, SC did beat Clemson

UCStandSitter

I guess we put together a committee and have our own poll.
TN Deer Top 25. 😂
I'm a data guy. Product of what I do for a living. Feelings mean nothing when you have data. Judging on anything else is ridiculous in my mind. Eh, doesn't really matter that much. Both are out, both will get a good bowl. Just wish the committee would base their decisions in facts and logic rather than the feels...

7mm08

Almost every alabama fan I know (besides the 2 alumni) were born, raised, and lived their whole lives in either Tennessee or Mississippi. They have no ties to the school or the state. The only reason they are alabama fans is because they win a lot.
I'm confused….. how many days since our rejects & 3 stars beat the overpaid 5 stars? Ha!

Latest posts