The bias is sickening

Mescalero

With their starting QB out due to injury, it's logical to think Tennessee isn't as good of a team as they were earlier in the season.
With their starting QB out due to injury, its logical to think Tennessee isn't as good of a team as they were earlier in the season.
Good one, but once again you got it wrong.

Point to where that is a part of "THE Committee's" criteria. I know that you'll respond that it's the four "best" teams not the "most deserving," but as an Alabama "fan" (bandwagon fan by your own prior admission when you worked and lived in Oklahoma, remember?) you should also remember that in the 2015 Sugar Bowl Bama was beaten by Ohio State's third string QB after the starting QB broke his ankle in The Game vs Michigan.

Try again.

Mescalero

This would be beautiful. Reality in 2024?

Hope I got this a right. Posted the 2019 edit previously. This should be this year's.

Crow Terminator

The same can be said for a lot of Vol fans. I live about an hour from UT campus. In my entire 40 years I've only known maybe 5-7 people that went to UT. One of those was a girl I dated that is a huge Gators fan. She only went to UT because it offered one of the best post mortem study programs in the US, aka the body farm. None of the rabid "blood bleeds orange" VFL fans I have worked with went to UT. Other than going to Neyland for games, they haven't even been on the campus. At least I've been in the UT dorms for, ummm biology lessons haha 😄 and I'm not a Vols fan.

It's just a game. Some of you take this stuff way too seriously. The amount of grown adults whining about rankings is amazing to me. Fish are biting and its deer season.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I know some very fine folks who happened to graduate from both UT and UA. They are very similar to what Crow T described.

Most of the obnoxious fans of both teams that I know did not attend, much less graduate, from the university that they pull so rabidly for.

There are good and bad in all fanbases

BamaProud

Good one, but once again you got it wrong.

Point to where that is a part of "THE Committee's" criteria. I know that you'll respond that it's the four "best" teams not the "most deserving," but as an Alabama "fan" (bandwagon fan by your own prior admission when you worked and lived in Oklahoma, remember?) you should also remember that in the 2015 Sugar Bowl Bama was beaten by Ohio State's third string QB after the starting QB broke his ankle in The Game vs Michigan.

Try again.

Selectors are allowed to use a variety of advanced analytics to gauge teams' performance, but those numbers don't play a formal role in determining Top 25 rankings, which is a decision made by selectors' own judgement.

Bamamonts

How far is Michigan going to fall since Corum is having season-ending surgery?
That is what's supposed to happen when you lose your best player, right?
Depends on how they play without him. They play before the next polls come out.

Bamamonts

Really? Tennessee went out without Hooker and won 56-0 and we're told that the reason they are ranked behind Alabama is because they're not the same team without Hooker.
The way they lost to South Carolina is the reason they are 7. If Purdue beats Michigan I'm sure they'll drop also.

Latest posts