The bias is sickening

buckaroo

Bama ranked ahead of us! Lou Holtz has us at 14th? College ball is as corrupt as North Korea, if head to head, strength of schedule are the things teams are ranked then please explain. I know we had a crappy game, but carolina is ranked and better, the just beat clempson

JBell

Late season losses hurt worse. UT played a almost flawless game against a heavily flawed bama performance. Yalls crowd was rocking!! Hooker had a similar game to what rattler had against y'all. He was brilliant. Yes UT won. Congrats. But without hooker, I think the lower rank is justified. Just like if Bryce was knocked out.

buckaroo

Late season losses hurt worse. UT played a almost flawless game against a heavily flawed bama performance. Yalls crowd was rocking!! Hooker had a similar game to what rattler had against y'all. He was brilliant. Yes UT won. Congrats. But without hooker, I think the lower rank is justified. Just like if Bryce was knocked out.
Everyone keeps saying what a flawless game we played, I disagree, first interception for Hooker, an easy scoop and score for bama, deffinetly bad call on pass interference in endzone on 4th and forever gave you the ball on the 2

Bamamonts

I think Bama and Tennessee would beat Ohio St.
I think the way Tennessee lost to South Carolina and Hooker getting to injured hurts Tennessee in the rankings.

PillsburyDoughboy

Everyone keeps saying what a flawless game we played, I disagree, first interception for Hooker, an easy scoop and score for bama, deffinetly bad call on pass interference in endzone on 4th and forever gave you the ball on the 2
Everyone needs to go back and recap that game. ALABAMA did everything right in that game till the last 4 plays. They worked themselves out of the 1st Quarter hole they dug themselves in .. Defense worked some magic on hooker and vols offense.... worked the clock down and was in the right position to get the field goal kicking into closer position OR score a touchdown. BOB miserable play calling combined with some mental errors on indiviuals on offense failed to score either and gave a window for the vols to score and that is how the game ended. ALABAMA beat themselves in that game. Pure and simple.

PillsburyDoughboy

I think Bama and Tennessee would beat Ohio St.
I think the way Tennessee lost to South Carolina and Hooker getting to injured hurts Tennessee in the rankings.
Loosing to a unranked team,,,much less a 44th unranked team pretty much seals the deal for the vols. I cannot imagine why they are 7th place. 14th sounds about right.

cbhunter

Everyone needs to go back and recap that game. ALABAMA did everything right in that game till the last 4 plays. They worked themselves out of the 1st Quarter hole they dug themselves in .. Defense worked some magic on hooker and vols offense.... worked the clock down and was in the right position to get the field goal kicking into closer position OR score a touchdown. BOB miserable play calling combined with some mental errors on indiviuals on offense failed to score either and gave a window for the vols to score and that is how the game ended. ALABAMA beat themselves in that game. Pure and simple.
I'm sure you broke down the game film 100's of times. Once was enough for me, no need to watch it again

JBell

There were a lot of ticky tack calls that game. That dumb decision for the guy to touch the ball on that punt all but gave UT a touchdown too. But hooker was dropping dimes to Hyatt.

PalsPal

.. Defense worked some magic on hooker and vols offense....

No Way Seriously GIF by Bounce

Mescalero

Heck of a way to "choose" a playoffs huh? Not the way the professional leagues do it. Don't need a task force. Decided on the field.

90%or more of you guys won't watch the NFL because some guys kneeled. Yet, the most watched college football game since 2011 was this past Saturday's OSU/M game at 17 million (19M at peak and the Donovan Edwards ran for 75). By contrast, a relatively meaningless Giants/Cowboys Thanksgiving game draws 42M. NFL knows how it's done. LoL.

NFL doesn't care who's injured. I guess task forces do. Get rid of divisions in the SEC and base it on who won/who lost, who is ranked 6 and 7? Pretty clear. Don't need a task force to answer that question.

Latest posts