the best of my collection

wlf89

he is the best pieces of my collection not much but im proud of them.
S6301688.jpg

S6301678.jpg

MFBAB

Some of those look nice. I'm hunting some counties with a lot of arrowheads this fall, hopefully I can find a few.

Physiksgeek

Yea man.....those are all very nice. The one I circled sure is especially interesting. Any more photos of that one? Heck....let's see the whole collection when you get the time. Great finds!

HisPoints.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
chaneylake said:
they are kinda hard to find in my area now, since most farmers went to "no-til" farming

Not sure how many creeks ya'll got down there, but if you have any I will come down and give ya a lesson in creek walking. ;)

Nice points by the way. :)

Chaneylake

RUGER said:
chaneylake said:
they are kinda hard to find in my area now, since most farmers went to "no-til" farming

Not sure how many creeks ya'll got down there, but if you have any I will come down and give ya a lesson in creek walking. ;)

Nice points by the way. :)

all of our creeks have mud bottoms, I have one "new" mound that I found last year on Chaney, if I knew I could get away with it, I would "mine" that mound

MilkDud

Some guys at work got caught on the Tn. river. They were just using a stick to flip up dirt. The feds came up to them and told them it could be up to a $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail. They also told them that it might be a year before they knew what the fine was going to be.

Latest posts