The "bad parent thingy" is moving to the next level!!!!!

FLTENNHUNTER1

Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-13-605 (2007)
39-13-605. Unlawful photographing in violation of privacy.

(a) It is an offense for a person to knowingly photograph, or cause to be photographed an individual, when the individual is in a place where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy, without the prior effective consent of the individual, or in the case of a minor, without the prior effective consent of the minor's parent or guardian, if the photograph:

(1) Would offend or embarrass an ordinary person if such person appeared in the photograph; and

(2) Was taken for the purpose of sexual arousal or gratification of the defendant.

(b) As used in this section, unless the context otherwise requires, "photograph" means any photograph or photographic reproduction, still or moving, or any videotape or live television transmission of any individual so that the individual is readily identifiable.

(c) All photographs taken in violation of this section shall be confiscated and, after their use as evidence, destroyed.

(d) (1) A violation of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

(2) If the defendant disseminates or permits the dissemination of the photograph to any other person, a violation of this section is a Class E felony.

For what??

Bambi Buster

(a) It is an offense for a person to knowingly photograph, or cause to be photographed an individual, when the individual is in a place where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy, without the prior effective consent of the individual, or in the case of a minor, without the prior effective consent of the minor's parent or guardian, if the photograph:

(1) Would offend or embarrass an ordinary person if such person appeared in the photograph; and

(2) Was taken for the purpose of sexual arousal or gratification of the defendant.

(b) As used in this section, unless the context otherwise requires, "photograph" means any photograph or photographic reproduction, still or moving, or any videotape or live television transmission of any individual so that the individual is readily identifiable.

We have been given no indication that a combination of those factors was present, therefore no offense has been committed.

Last edited:

Chaneylake

"Class E" is the lowest level felony in the State of TN punishable by 1-6 yrs and up to $3000 fine

"Class A" are the most serious felonies; murder, rape, arson...
Jail time is or can be a joke.
The system will not waste time with someone like me.
To many career criminals out there

We have been given no indication that a combination of factors was present, therefore no offense has been committed.
This was a non private event. Open door policy. The Chinese and the camel jockeys had the freedom to attend.
To many of you are to weak/scared to stand up for the little guy who can't defend themselves for whatever reason.

Gronk

To many of you are to weak/scared to stand up for the little guy who can't defend themselves for whatever reason.
So, folks on here were giving honest opinions and most were trying to give good advice but are now cowards??? May be time to climb down off that pedestal and take a lesson in humility. Just my “ humble” opinion

Gronk

So, folks on here were giving honest opinions and most were trying to give good advice but are now cowards??? May be time to climb down off that pedestal and take a lesson in humility. Just my “ humble” opinion
Please disregard my previous post. Trying to be a better person and calling folks out on an internet site on something that doesn’t personally involve me isn’t that. My apologies

peytoncreekhunter

Chaneylake said:

Possibly a better avenue to take would be take the pictures then give them to Dept. Of Child Services rather than post them on this site. That way DCS could handle it and take action if needed.

Chaneylake

Chaneylake said:

Possibly a better avenue to take would be take the pictures then give them to Dept. Of Child Services rather than post them on this site. That way DCS could handle it and take action if needed.
As I look back you are correct, thank you.

Snake

Supporter
Some of us are really concerned when children's welfare is at stake and do things that maybe is not as reasonable as some others . Like I said I hope nothing comes of it but I applaud Ray for caring for children that are in his opinion not being cared for . I myself was out in a road way calling a man out which was quite a bit bigger than me for whipping his son he had chased down . Before you judge me I believe in a whipping when called for but this man was whipping his son with the buckle part of the belt ! So I my a arse of myself and told him I think he had had enough . He made a gesture so I told him walking his way to whip me like that, kinda glad he thought better of it but it stopped the beating. Anytime you step into another's business tempers rare up but I'll be guilty every time when a child's welfare is at stake . I know it's good to mind your own business but some children could possibly be alive today if someone intervened that didn't !!!!!!!!!

Chaneylake

Some of us are really concerned when children's welfare is at stake and do things that maybe is not as reasonable as some others . Like I said I hope nothing comes of it but I applaud Ray for caring for children that are in his opinion not being cared for . I myself was out in a road way calling a man out which was quite a bit bigger than me for whipping his son he had chased down . Before you judge me I believe in a whipping when called for but this man was whipping his son with the buckle part of the belt ! So I my a arse of myself and told him I think he had had enough . He made a gesture so I told him walking his way to whip me like that, kinda glad he thought better of it but it stopped the beating. Anytime you step into another's business tempers rare up but I'll be guilty every time when a child's welfare is at stake . I know it's good to mind your own business but some children could possibly be alive today if someone intervened that didn't !!!!!!!!!
Snake I have 2 very sad reasons for trying to be a "Guardian of the children"
#1. I buried a daughter 43 years ago.
#2. I watched my Son bury my 1st grandson 4 years ago.

Snake

Supporter
Snake I have 2 very sad reasons for trying to be a "Guardian of the children"
#1. I buried a daughter 43 years ago.
#2. I watched my Son bury my 1st grandson 4 years ago.
I've been passionate about this ever since the Melissa Gibson story . What they did to that child put Satan to shame . It happened in Bradley Co. but the trial was moved to our county saying they couldn't get a fair trial in Bradley . We took care of them 99 & a day !

fatboy

I've been passionate about this ever since the Melissa Gibson story . What they did to that child put Satan to shame . It happened in Bradley Co. but the trial was moved to our county saying they couldn't get a fair trial in Bradley . We took care of them 99 & a day !
Knew the little girl when she was with her foster parents. The foster parents were fine people. They loved her and she loved them. Heartbreaking the system failed and sent her back.

Snake

Supporter
Knew the little girl when she was with her foster parents. The foster parents were fine people. They loved her and she loved them. Heartbreaking the system failed and sent her back.
Yeah her foster parents were great for her , the father worked where I did. The DCS failed on that one for sure. Liked killed them for taking that child away from them and then see what happened to that little girl was a shame. 99 & a day was too good for them should of hung em !

Wildcat

Jail time is or can be a joke.
The system will not waste time with someone like me.
To many career criminals out there

This was a non private event. Open door policy. The Chinese and the camel jockeys had the freedom to attend.

You posted this.

The father "according to privileged info I received" late today went to the local sheriff's office to file charges against me for the pictures that I posted here and on Facebook.

The " privileged info" info was not available to the rest of us so we took it seriously. I still stand by my posts. If legal charges, lawsuits, lawyers, and the sheriff is involved don't post stuff on the internet, it will just be used against you.

Chaneylake

You posted this.

The father "according to privileged info I received" late today went to the local sheriff's office to file charges against me for the pictures that I posted here and on Facebook.

The " privileged info" info was not available to the rest of us so we took it seriously. I still stand by my posts. If legal charges, lawsuits, lawyers, and the sheriff is involved don't post stuff on the internet, it will just be used against you.
To many of you reply back as you are weak/afraid/scared.
Many times I know my mistakes yet I take a common sense risk.
I will not live my life in fear of another person's actions if I feel that my actions are common sense correct.

Latest posts