• Help Support TNDeer:

The "bad parent thingy" is moving to the next level!!!!!

BigHuey

I'm assuming your "privileged info received" failed to inform you that "freedom of speech/expression" ends when you start taking unsolicited photographs of minor children without parental consent. But keep relying on a dove hunting "mafia" for advice

Don't drop the soap, big homie

Last edited:

Chaneylake

I'm assuming your "privileged info received" failed to inform you that "freedom of speech/expression" ends when you start taking unsolicited photographs of minor children without parental consent. But keep relying on a dove hunting "mafia" for advice

Don't drop the soap, big homie
Richard, I only follow advise from an attorney and the local Sheriff.

Hduke86

I work in a public place and anytime we have a film crew or some people coming to take photos for advertising or what not we have a sign at all entrances saying that we’re filming and if you walk onto the property then you agree to potentially be on film or photographed. Definitely scope out others fakebook or social media to see if any other photos were taken.

citico_tim

Were they smoking in the establishment? If so, a pic might be considered evidence of neglect. We do have a “Children’s Act for Clean Indoor Air"

Good luck. My intuition is that you'll be ok.

Coker

Chaney,
I applaud you for what you did. If anything, you got their attention. The guilty party is just trying to justify what they did is not wrong and blaming you for it. You cant reason with stupidity and what they did is right at the top of the stupid ladder.

Wildcat

Richard, I only follow advise from an attorney and the local Sheriff.
Then they have not told you much yet.

The father of one of them filled charges AGAINST you making this a LEGAL MATTER!!!!!

EVERYTHING you post on this subject can and will be used against you!!!!!

Shut up and fight it with your lawyer or GET ANOTHER LAWYER who will tell you to shut up!!!!!!

Latest posts