• Help Support TNDeer:

The audacity of mankind (long)

Hunter 257W

When the writer bases the question of "Can God be in two places at the same time?" on whether or not God can travel faster than the speed of light I don't even want to read what they have to say. That doesn't even stand up to the most basic test of logic. If God is in two places AT THE SAME TIME no travel is required. Also when I scanned the article and saw they were referring to God as "she" that said enough for me. :)

The only source of information I've ever seen that merges science with Christianity is "Answers in Genesis". They are a great resource for anybody who wants to go to their website and read up on it. Of course you can't prover the existence of God the way you can measure the pH of a liquid but you can sure see a lot of evidence pointing to God and what the Bible says.

Snake

Supporter
How can someone gifted with so much intelligence be so dumb is beyond me ? God gave mankind the very right to believe in Him or to not believe in Him but to try and prove He doesn't exist without the facts they will never get is mind-boggling .

Snake

Supporter
When the writer bases the question of "Can God be in two places at the same time?" on whether or not God can travel faster than the speed of light I don't even want to read what they have to say. That doesn't even stand up to the most basic test of logic. If God is in two places AT THE SAME TIME no travel is required. Also when I scanned the article and saw they were referring to God as "she" that said enough for me. :)

The only source of information I've ever seen that merges science with Christianity is "Answers in Genesis". They are a great resource for anybody who wants to go to their website and read up on it. Of course you can't prover the existence of God the way you can measure the pH of a liquid but you can sure see a lot of evidence pointing to God and what the Bible says.
Yeah the "she" part was the first clue they was an atheist to me .

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts