Thats a wake up call...that continues to occur

Forvols

Trent Richardson says family, friends spent $1.6M of his money in 10-month span

The former No. 3 overall pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2012 told ESPN's Shelley Smith on "E:60" that his family and friends spent $1.6 million of his money in a period between January 2015 and October in 2015.

" "I finally just looked at my bank statement, and I was just like, 'Where did this come from? Where did that come from?'" Richardson said. "And my guy was sitting there telling me, 'Man, we was telling you.' I know he was telling me, but that's just like telling a kid to stop running in the hall. They're going to still do it when you turn your back or you leave.
"It's just one of them moments to where I was just blinded by my heart, by loving everybody and thinking that everyone was for me. I know they love me. I know they do care. But at the time, they took advantage of it."

Never mix family/friends and money--- folks you got some money, they always other folks wanting it family/friends/etc. If you come into a bunch of money and you saddle up with ppl that never had money or now way to possibly repay you your money like pouring sand down a rat hole...should've bought a boat....what do you expect. And one of the LEECHES was his own brother.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/trent ... 55764.html

THEdonkey0515

I saw that on ESPN crazy over a Million in less then a year.

That happens a lot to Lottery winners also they are on top of the world 1 minute and broke again the next. spending way to much way to fast. I seen storys of people calling they never talked to asking for money. people calling lying saying they were cousins asking for money crazy.

THEdonkey0515

There is a 30 for 30 on Netflix called "Broke" that shares story's of sports athletes that signed contracts worth millions that are now broke. Because they wasted money.

Latest posts