• Help Support TNDeer:

That was awkward

TNGRIZZLY_

Well I had to take my boys to the dentist today, while sitting in the waiting room a few of us parents started talking. After about 15 minutes the woman ask if my name was Justin and I said yes. Then her teenage daughter ask her how did she know me,she told her that we dated. Here I am with a deer in the headlights look trying to figure out who she is. So after a few minutes of talking more I finally remembered her. We only talk, we never went out., Then while I was talking to the dentist she was telling my boys that we knew each other. That was 19 years ago, I will be married 18 year's in two weeks. That was fun telling my wife what happened.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

TNGRIZZLY_

MUP":39ed0us2 said:
:D Could go either way with the wife! Mad, or just "on well". :mrgreen:
She was mad, but not at me, well a little for not having my wedding band on. She was mad that she was talking to my boys about knowing me. Small towns :bash:

dogmatik

I used to date my wife’s best friend, before we got married. Was awkward at first but has long since been fine. They are still besties, but I am not her hubbys favorite person lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUGER

Supporter
Lol
One of my best friends was a groomsman in my wedding.
My wife had 3 bridesmaids and her sister was her maid of honor.
My buddy had dated all three of the bridesmaids LOL
He was like what the heck are you doing to me !!!!
Good times lol

TNGRIZZLY_

RUGER":1vsffsez said:
Lol
One of my best friends was a groomsman in my wedding.
My wife had 3 bridesmaids and her sister was her maid of honor.
My buddy had dated all three of the bridesmaids LOL
He was like what the heck are you doing to me !!!!
Good times lol

That reminded me of a movie with Matthew McConaughey called ghost of girlfriend past :tu:

TNCharlie

Not quite the same, but awkward nonetheless. This was told to my wife by a friend on herself, so I tend to believe that it is true.

Said friend had an appointment with a gynecologist that she had not seen before. She is lying on the exam table on the examination table in the "feet in the stirrups" position. The doctor comes in, introduces himself, asks a couple of questions, and and begins that exam. She thinks, "He seems kind of familiar. Did I go to high school with him?" As he continues the exam she tries to think of anything else to distract herself from the proceedings when suddenly, from down below, the doctor says, "Did we date?"

TNTreeman

I've sat in church on a pew- it was a long one- with 3 girls I had dated/ spent a lot of time with,etc. one was my wife. My face stayed red and flushed the whole service. The next month my wife had a minor surgery and her nurse was another girl I had spent a lot of time with in the past. My wife doesn't get jealous bc she's confident and she knows I love her. She acted fine with these incidents- I couldn't get away fast enough. Sceeered!!!

BlackBelt

Not quite the same but was awkward. Back before I got married my fiance and I were in a movie theater lobby when her gynocologist came over and started talking.
I dont know what I was thinking when I blurted out to my future wife, "Hey, we all have something in common. We have all seen you naked from the waist down!"
That went over like a fart in church.

Just "keepin' it classy" I guess.

Lost Lake

Supporter
TNCharlie":2yr3gygh said:
Not quite the same, but awkward nonetheless. This was told to my wife by a friend on herself, so I tend to believe that it is true.

Said friend had an appointment with a gynecologist that she had not seen before. She is lying on the exam table on the examination table in the "feet in the stirrups" position. The doctor comes in, introduces himself, asks a couple of questions, and and begins that exam. She thinks, "He seems kind of familiar. Did I go to high school with him?" As he continues the exam she tries to think of anything else to distract herself from the proceedings when suddenly, from down below, the doctor says, "Did we date?"

This has to be one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a long time! Ha!!

BMan

BlackBelt":jarvh2k2 said:
Not quite the same but was awkward. Back before I got married my fiance and I were in a movie theater lobby when her gynocologist came over and started talking.
I dont know what I was thinking when I blurted out to my future wife, "Hey, we all have something in common. We have all seen you naked from the waist down!"
That went over like a fart in church.

Just "keepin' it classy" I guess.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

brass magnet

I was in a McDonald's with the wife a long way back, saw a woman who looked familiar, asked if she was Faye, she said no, Faye died two years ago, I'M her sister, your home phone doesn't work. I tried to call. Said ”I went to school with Your sister." Freaked me out!! Awkwarder went to a friend's funeral, his 3 ex,s were there along with his current girlfriend, they were all drinking buddies. Another bud got a phone number from one of the ex,s, can't make this stuff up.

half of one, six dozen of the other

BamaProud

I used to date my wife’s best friend, before we got married. Was awkward at first but has long since been fine. They are still besties, but I am not her hubbys favorite person lol

Same here. I dated my wife's current best friend before we met each other. My ex GF ended up marrying my cousin, so she was around a lot and they just became good friends. Never really awkward at all, just a interesting story/history.

Snake

Supporter
Well I had to take my boys to the dentist today, while sitting in the waiting room a few of us parents started talking. After about 15 minutes the woman ask if my name was Justin and I said yes. Then her teenage daughter ask her how did she know me,she told her that we dated. Here I am with a deer in the headlights look trying to figure out who she is. So after a few minutes of talking more I finally remembered her. We only talk, we never went out., Then while I was talking to the dentist she was telling my boys that we knew each other. That was 19 years ago, I will be married 18 year's in two weeks. That was fun telling my wife what happened.
Sounds like Tennessee Trapper adventures, bet you was squirming .:p

Snake

Supporter

LOL !

Latest posts