That Didn't Take Long

Crow Terminator

I'm on several Bama group pages, SEC trash talk boards, etc and this is the ONLY place I visit where people continuously mention Nick Saban's genitals. What is it with some of you guys and the infatuation with a 71 yr old man's pecker? Y'all give Bama fans the ribbing of being cousin/sister screwers but then start talking about a man's junk. Y'all are just weird. Haha.

Spurhunter

I'm on several Bama group pages, SEC trash talk boards, etc and this is the ONLY place I visit where people continuously mention Nick Saban's genitals. What is it with some of you guys and the infatuation with a 71 yr old man's pecker? Y'all give Bama fans the ribbing of being cousin/sister screwers but then start talking about a man's junk. Y'all are just weird. Haha.
I skimmed over all the posts and didn't see anything like that. What am I missing?

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
You just mentioned nickies genitalia.

Crow Terminator

That's exactly what I mean. This is the only place I see that crap. Even the gay weirdos at work don't talk about peckers to other people. I don't understand yalls obsession of fantasizing about them. To each their own. If peckers are your thing...have at it. I prefer kitties and boobs.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
That's exactly what I mean. This is the only place I see that crap. Even the gay weirdos at work don't talk about peckers to other people. I don't understand yalls obsession of fantasizing about them. To each their own. If peckers are your thing...have at it. I prefer kitties and boobs.
Because this isn't a bama site/echo chamber

PillsburyDoughboy

More like the Orange, do you watch football?
All bowl games are trash. Waste of time. You lose all your top players because they sit out not wanting to risk injury. Its not really a measure of your teams performance. So vols play Clemson lets say. They basically have their B Squads out on the field. Lets say Clemson wins the game. Were they the better team? I would be the first to say yes of course but were they really? See my point!!! Your going to get morons that will say its some seniors last chance to play for mommy,, its good practice for next year,,, money for the school Blah Blah Blah.. Horse crap. Top Programs don't need it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

How much does a team get for making the College Football Playoff?

Each conference receives $6 million from the College Football Playoff for each team selected for a semifinal game and $4 million for each team that plays in a non-playoff bowl under the College Football Playoff. There is no additional payout for the National Championship Game, only additional expenses covered.

PillsburyDoughboy

Because this isn't a bama site/echo chamber
Im certainly here (in the sports talk) because at one point and time there was overwheming trend on here to force feed that this was a tn board made up of vols fans and no one else was welcome. A few years later??? Here we are :)

Latest posts