Thanks to Crow Terminator

Crow Terminator

Thanks 7mm08!

Would you take a float down the Clinch is that?

Wondering about the durability of the peddle drive going over rocks, as well as maybe getting tangled with some lily pads in some of the places I like to bass fish.
I fished it in milfoil and other grass. The way I did it is raise the pedal drive up and use the paddle when in the weeds. Simple rule of thumb, if a boat with trolling motor can't make it through the grass. The pedal drive won't either because it's just like a trolling motor blade and lower. It's definitely for open water areas but can go in pretty skinny water.

Crow Terminator

Thanks Crow!

That's kinda what was figuring.
But, I can easily reach & remove what wraps around a regular trolling motor.
You can't "reach" the pedal drive while fishing, right?
Oh yes you indeed can. The drive system pivots up/down. Everything is accessible from the seat. It pivots up into the cockpit at the console between your legs. Very easy to reach and do any weed removal or emergency maintenance...and you are talking to a guy who can barely reach my shoe laces to tie them lol. If it's easy for me it's easy for anyone.

TheLBLman

Oh yes you indeed can. The drive system pivots up/down. Everything is accessible from the seat. It pivots up into the cockpit at the console between your legs. Very easy to reach and do any weed removal or emergency maintenance...and you are talking to a guy who can barely reach my shoe laces to tie them lol. If it's easy for me it's easy for anyone.
Wow. That's pretty neat.

Latest posts