Thank You WGK

encore06

I made a post on Monday concerning the Buck 110 knife and how I lost mine during a wreck that also left me a paraplegic. I also mentioned how I would like to get another one, as much for nostalgia as for utilitarian purpose. WGK promptly sent me a PM and offer me one that he had, and I received it today via USPS. Talk about service! I can not begin to tell you how much WGK's kindness and having this knife means to me. TnDeer is the greatest! Thank You WGK, may God continue to bless your home.

mike243

Wow some good folks on here.I knew that before though.not met any that i wouldnt trust to do the rite moral thing.hope you get to use it on a bunch of critters this year

Kimber45

There are some really good folks on here and there are some true standout great folks too - Wild Bill is on the list of great folks in my book.. Proud to call him a friend!

Nimrod777

Supporter
Carl, you need to disassemble that knife pronto. What you're looking for is a small GPS chip, easily hidden inside. Do NOT take that knife to your honeyhole until you have run a complete scan!

WGK

As for your "chip" I implanted it last weekend. But don't bother looking because YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT. Baaaaahhhhhhh

Nimrod777

Supporter
WGK said:
As for your "chip" I implanted it last weekend. But don't bother looking because YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT. Baaaaahhhhhhh

Jokes on you; I ain't got no honeyhole! Ima public land flunky ;)

Latest posts