Thank you to 2 members

H

hunter0925

I was lucky enough to get a call a few weeks ago for a hunt at fall creek falls. This hunt is sponsored by the park itself, the Music City chapter of SCI and TWRA. When I arrived at the park I was blown away by the opportunity and the number of people that had came together to help and donate for this hunt. It was way beyond anything I had imagined. I was lucky enough to meet 2 members, Diehard and beekeeper. We weren't able to talk much because of hunting but these 2 men went above and beyond making sure that we were well fed and taken care of. They worked in the kitchen and cooked some amazing meals, with the added help of some students that diehard had volunteer as well. These guys are great men and I sincerely want to thank them for the work they put in. I can't express how grateful I am for the entire opportunity and the hard work of all those involved. To twra, sci and all others I don't know or forgot that may read this, thank you. To diehard and beekeeper, I hope I can repay your work and kindness one day.

H

hunter0925

MUP":1kqv7oev said:
Good guys for sure buddy! Top of the line! Wish you could have got that biggun tho still!

Buddy I had fun no matter what! My guide was a good feller and I took out that yote for them. I'm not complaining in the least!

H

hunter0925

Also found out jdbintn was there as a guide! This man took 2 days of his own vacation time to help guide. These are awesome men that deserve a huge thanks!

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Yep they are great people without a doubt.

AT Hiker

AT Hiker

This is what makes hunting great. Glad you enjoyed your time and thanks to those that helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JDBinTN

Thank you for what you have done for us all! I wish the deer and weather had cooperated for you guys.

H

hunter0925

JDBinTN":xsoxu7tv said:
Thank you for what you have done for us all! I wish the deer and weather had cooperated for you guys.

Buddy I enjoyed my time and hope to see you again next year. I'm there are always deer to kill but good people like Y'all seem few and far between at times.