Tenpoint crossbows

TIGGREM2

Had to ship my tenpoint crossbow back for servicing . Had a limb that just started to splinter on me so before it broke off I sent it back . Has anyone had experience deal with them on repairs ? They asked me to send the whole crossbow back with the limbs detached . Hope they take care of me cause I'm already past half the expense to buying a new one . Just kind of sucks that it couldn't be replaced at a local pro shop and had to be shipped off

gatodoc

I had an issue with the sling holder on the bow broken off. They offered to repair if I sent it in or told me I could drill a hole and install a metal piece. They sent me a package of them with instructions how to attach 2 days later. I was impressed with their service dept.

TIGGREM2

Well I got a call from tenpoint about my crossbow . Sent it out last Monday after and got a phone this morning to call them . Called them back and they advised me they were all done and it was been being shipped back . It wasn't under warranty
For the limb that was broken which I knew it would cost me . They went over the whole crossbow and even replaced my accu draw under my new warranty I got for the limbs . They charged me less than was original quoted and now giving me a 5 yr warranty on it . Needless to say I'm extremely happy with tenpoint crossbows and will buy another one when I upgrade !! Great customer service

Latest posts