TENNESSEE V Florida

PillsburyDoughboy

Florida is going to stop any run game vols think they might have. vols receivers are not going to be able to break coverage like they have been able to against BG and TT so forget about the over throws coming into play. That hurry up offense is going to get tested and run out of gas quick into the second quarter. I would count on best a few field goals coming the vols way. 49-6 Florida.

Levee Jumper

I know some of yall obsess over Alabama and Nick Saban, but lets discuss the upcoming Vols/Gators game.

For the record I already took FL -20.5.
Its not their fault... It's the way nature runs its course.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 2.32.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 2.32.57 PM.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 80

buckaroo

Roll Tide Baby
Florida is going to stop any run game vols think they might have. vols receivers are not going to be able to break coverage like they have been able to against BG and TT so forget about the over throws coming into play. That hurry up offense is going to get tested and run out of gas quick into the second quarter. I would count on best a few field goals coming the vols way. 49-6 Florida.
if I was a betting man I'd take 43 points, maybe you can find someone to give even less points on here? Maybe just 40??

buckaroo

So your saying basically no offense? Im sure Vols will probably lose, also Heupel has scored 31 points 33 out of 36 games so if he scores 6 we are a really depleted team or Florida is really great which That part I don't think is true

PillsburyDoughboy

So your saying basically no offense? Im sure Vols will probably lose, also Heupel has scored 31 points 33 out of 36 games so if he scores 6 we are a really depleted team or Florida is really great which That part I don't think is true
No offense against a Tested Team.

THEdonkey0515

Most sites have it as a 19 point spread. I Would be surprised if UT says with in 3 tds so I would take UF -19

UT has not been able to run the ball against Blowing green or Tech, still don't have a qb that can hit the deep pass. Will have mutiple turnovers and take mutiple sacks. I also see many flags being thrown against UT like the pitt game.

Only way UT keeps it around a two td game is if UF turns the ball over 2 or 3 times and UT turns it into points. Even then UT will find a away to lose by 10+

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Wow, who saw this coming? Early I know, but never expected to even come close little lone be leading! GBO!!!!

Displaced_Vol

Better than I thought so far, we left a lot of opportunities out there too. Afraid the depth will catch up in the second half but we'll see. Boys got a lot of fight in em it's been a good game!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Better than I thought so far, we left a lot of opportunities out there too. Afraid the depth will catch up in the second half but we'll see. Boys got a lot of fight in em it's been a good game!
Yea it's so frustrating not capitalizing on things! Should be up by 10 or tied at least right now.

Displaced_Vol

You could pick any facet of the game and point out our short comings but I think what hurt us the most was O-line. I'm not trying to be down on them it's a tough place to play & FL's front 7 is more than formidable, but we are way too thin there and that hamstrings everything we want to do offensively.

Latest posts