Tee throwing shade

cbhunter

Basically that he was disappointed that he didn't get more attention to become the coach. Then he sang praises for Shiano. If he feels so strongly about Shiano, we definitely didn't want him either. Nothing to see here.

wayne

Ga Southern didn't think he was HC material either. So there's that.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

On a side note... Tn had another signee in early signing today that they did not report. Should be a beast on the online. jahmir Johnson. First team JUCO all American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scn

It has been reported that Tee made an 11 on the Wunderlic test for the pros. If that is correct, I'm not sure a head coaching job anywhere is in the future for him. Just glad that TN passed on him and Schiano.

cbhunter

scn":2kttrcza said:
It has been reported that Tee made an 11 on the Wunderlic test for the pros. If that is correct, I'm not sure a head coaching job anywhere is in the future for him. Just glad that TN passed on him and Schiano.
Couldn't agree more

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":35ptfwm6 said:
But didn't he win a N/C at UT as the starting QB??? Just say in...... :mrgreen:

:?

Not sure what that has to do with his being ready to be the head coach of a P5 school. But, he'll probably get a HC job before Tebow :D !

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":hwkmpbaz said:
gator-n-buck":hwkmpbaz said:
But didn't he win a N/C at UT as the starting QB??? Just say in...... :mrgreen:

:?

Not sure what that has to do with his being ready to be the head coach of a P5 school. But, he'll probably get a HC job before Tebow :D !

But that is exactly what a lot of fans were falling all over themselves over to get Tee when Schiano fell thru. Cue the tape !

buckaroo

Bingo, would rather have T than Schiano, but maybe T wasn't quite ready, I'm sure Phil would give him a chance if he thought he was

PalsPal

PillsburyDoughboy":3cbe09mi said:
But that is exactly what a lot of fans were falling all over themselves over to get Tee when Schiano fell thru. Cue the tape !

Hmm, pretty sure the fans wanted ANYBODY not named Shiano :tu: !

I understand that Tee's feelings are hurt. He "thought" that, since this was UT and especially when his old coach was in the driver's seat, he had an inside track. He might get a shot to prove himself at a smaller school, or he might not.

I'm sure most on here didn't realize that while Tee was the OC at USC, he didn't have full play-calling authority. THAT speaks volumes. Oh yeah, TN got the other guy who also called plays at USC as OC, so that factors in as well ;) :D !

rem270

cbhunter":3a75gfus said:
On a side note... Tn had another signee in early signing today that they did not report. Should be a beast on the online. jahmir Johnson. First team JUCO all American.

If I was Tee I would stay away from TN just because he is the one of the highlights of TN with the 98 NC. If he came to TN and got fired over a mediocre or less team in 3-5 years then that probably wouldn't be good for him. Just stay out and let his light still shine in Knoxville!

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":240ln00x said:
PillsburyDoughboy":240ln00x said:

;) :D !

IDK there was a pretty big push here for TEE as well as alot of the vols boards that I saw. I think he was running a distant third to vols boy blue GRUDEN and LANE. Of course we know everyone wanted Gruden. Anything else was just 2nd runner up.

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":2vm3y23w said:
PalsPal":2vm3y23w said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2vm3y23w said:

;) :D !

IDK there was a pretty big push here for TEE as well as alot of the vols boards that I saw. I think he was running a distant third to vols boy blue GRUDEN and LANE. Of course we know everyone wanted Gruden. Anything else was just 2nd runner up.

Or 10th... :tu:

I kid I kid...

Latest posts