Tee Higgins decommits from Vols.....

scn

It is interesting that every time UT loses a big time recruit it is because of $$$$, but whenever we flip one from another school there are no shenanigans involved.

Sort of a laughable concept.

TeamMainStreet

I have no problem saying that we have before and continue to pay for recruits. I was suggesting that Clemson payed better than UT. The fact that he wants to play for a Bammer named Dabo in the ACC is laughable. :tu:

easy45

Horrible loss for UT, our WR recruiting is not looking good, the only other higher ranked kid we are in on is Jeremiah Holloman from GA and it's looking like he is gonna be a dawg.

scn

easy45":sk7ulgl7 said:
Horrible loss for UT, our WR recruiting is not looking good, the only other higher ranked kid we are in on is Jeremiah Holloman from GA and it's looking like he is gonna be a dawg.

I'm not worried about the WR recruiting at all. They got a pretty good haul last year, and some early reports say that one or two may be better than they thought. We'll pick up a couple of decent ones this cycle. So, the cupboard definitely isn't bare.

And, after the way Higgins handled some things in his recruitment, I'm not sure that he was a fit for the type of character that Butch has been bringing in. I hope he stays at Clemson.

THEdonkey0515

Tennessee had a good wr class LAST YEAR, including a pair of 4 star players like marquez callaway and CB/WR Tyler Byrd how looks like a stud. 3* 6'5'' jeff George looks good as well.

throw in guys like preston Williams, Jauan Jennings, josh Malone, josh smith.

The WR core does not look that bad for the next year or two. still wished we would grab Higgins or KD Nixon in this class.

baddnole

scn":3ca0lhpv said:
It is interesting that every time UT loses a big time recruit it is because of $$$$, but whenever we flip one from another school there are no shenanigans involved.

Sort of a laughable concept.

Welllllllllll, Clemson does have a rep for changing the mind of LifeTime ,FSU want to be players.It was a dream growing up to play for FSU and 1 visit to DABO has changed their minds mainly after committing to FSU. May happen at all schools ,but sure happens with Clemson a lot.

easy45

I wasn't so worried so much about it from a depth thing as I was about letting the top player in the state get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepKuntry

It's up in the air until he signs in February. I've been told he was taking an ACT prep course because his scores are below college level.