Tebow to Eagles not dead yet...

THEdonkey0515

Yup I posted about him working out with the eagles a few days ago, I was reading were Chip kelly is the type a guy to bring in a player like Tebow. But No one else on Tndeer thought it would happen :cool:

Chip has already made a couple odd Trade moves this year, if the eagles sign Tebow it would not surprise me at all.

TreyB

The McCoy trade is the biggest head scratcher to me. And Bradford for Foles is another.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":319xc5tk said:
The McCoy trade is the biggest head scratcher to me. And Bradford for Foles is another.
He pretty much gave his best receiver (DeSean Jackson) Away to the the Redskins last season.

And didn't resign what would have been his best receivers in 2015 (Jeremy Maclin)

Chip does weird stuff so singing Tebow sounds like him.

PalsPal

I think he will have a hard time trading Barkely!

Tebow is pretty popular on ESPN/SEC Network. I'm sure he would rather be playing, but I wonder how much more $$$ he would make being a 3rd team QB related to what ESPN would pay him?

THEdonkey0515

He would want to trade up to a top 5 pick, I dont know if any team who has a top 5 pick would want Bradford and his Nice sized salary.

Tampa bay? Nope there gonna take winston.

Titans? Everything I read said the titans would be better off taking the best defensive player, and drafting a QB in the 3ed or 4th round to back up Zach. Titans want to give Zach another chance and its a lot cheaper.

Jacksonville? They took Blake bortles with the #3 pick last season, And they seem to be set on him starting in 2015, they have a Ok back up in chad henne also.

Oakland? I Don't think so they took david carr in last years draft and really really like him. I don't know why they would take Bradford or want to pay Bradford. They want a good pass rusher or receiver and they are setting in a good spot in the draft to get one.

The redskins? Possible I guess but what would they do with RG3?? And if they wanted a QB why not just take Mariota?? They want a pass rusher as well I think they will give RG3 another shot because it would be hard to trade him.

The jets? Have the 6th pick They want Mariota A Lot of reports have Mariota going to the Jets. I dont see them trading for Bradford instead it's possible I guess.

Chip would have to get one of these 6 teams to trade he would have to throw in a little more then Bradford and a couple picks. Maybe Bradford A good pass rusher A first round pick flip in 2015, and the eagles first round pick in 2016.

Latest posts