Teal sightings?

Hymie3

Anyone? I think with this semi cool spell we have had some should be moving down this way. Its funny how you can't find a duck hunter out in the every day world on a daily basis but yet when I go to my little spot on the hiwassee to teal hunt you can't find a place to park or hunt unless you get there at 4:00 am ...

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I'm just hoping the cold fronts mid week don't push them straight on to Texas and Louisiana. Forecasts is for cooler than normal temps at night and near average daytime highs, so we'll see what we wind up with.

Titanxd17

Saw some in Dickson county on a farm pond, 2 groups of 20plus last weekend. There was some here then the north winds from hurricane ida send them south.

Displaced_Vol

No sightings in southern KY. Saw quite a few early last September, most moved on by start of season. I think that was the exception not the rule for us though

GUNNERX2

No big surprises this morning. A couple of dozen geese had roosted on our lake, 50 or so woodies came in and one small bunch of teal (6) plopped down. Obviously, I would have liked to see more teal and may just might in the morning. Geese were on the move with several bunches moving from water to fields. Saw a wad of 50 or so out in a pasture where I've never seen them before.

Titanxd17

Scouting report was good this afternoon north cheatham county saw quite a few teal not near what last year was.

Tweeter

Saturday was a decent hunt, Sunday sucked!!

Attachments

• 8D1EF156-FB17-42C0-BB02-FA64E1940BBD.jpeg
    8D1EF156-FB17-42C0-BB02-FA64E1940BBD.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts