TDR sticker

rifle02

I am sure this question has probably been asked before if so I'm sorry for being repetitive but I could not find the answer looking through past threads. I traded my 4 x 4 for a Polaris 1000. Just got the TDR sticker in the mail. I can find no indication in the Tennessee regulations about the TDR sticker by being visible. On my ATV as with other ATVs I put the TDR sticker under the seat on the frame. I am wondering where do people normally put a TDR sticker on a side-by-side? Let me know what you have done with your side by sides.

mike243

Use to be required at Royal Blue, twra decided it wasn't their job to make sure you paid taxes on the atv when you went out of state to buy and were not charged sales taxes. that is on the other states for not enforcing the tax laws imo.

atnvol

I had a sticker on my new 2008 Kawasaki Teryx, but I did not pay taxes on it as I used my farm exemption. I bought a 2021 John Deere UTV last May and did not get a sticker this time and again used my farm exemption.

mike243

The folks going out of state probably don't have a farm exemption and went to save $, have seen several folks over the years post they received a letter from their county wanting them to pay tax afterwards

Latest posts