Taxes in the Chattanooga area

Ckirk4bama

Where do y'all gets yours done? My wife and I are filing for the first time together and we where curious as to where others get there's done to receive there maximum back.

chall

Not from Chattanooga, but just some general advise. Make sure its from a reputable person/company. Paying a little more for filing on the front end can save a lot of money down the road in case of an audit.

sgtwebb1

Supporter
Ckirk4bama said:
Where do y'all gets yours done? My wife and I are filing for the first time together and we where curious as to where others get there's done to receive there maximum back.

I'll PM you my CPA...

He's great, and also very pro 2nd Amendment.
The PM Will explain that also. :cool:

89cherokeelimited

ferg said:
sgtwebb1 said:
eightpointer said:
Turbotax.com Brother.

Not if you itemize.
My CPA is 50 times better and only a few bucks more expensive.

Best online is 'taxact.com' it's the only one that has the requisite training to fully do an online form - all forms.

I used Turbotax for 3 years and my stepdad who does taxes told me to use taxact.com instead.
Taxact got me back a few extra bucks from the previous years and an extra $200 this year turbo missed.

Ckirk4bama

I would rather not go the online route, my taxes are a little more confusing because I travel for work and I don't want to mess up in case of an audit.

Latest posts