Tarp blue cat. Poached trashville cats road trip

Deer Assassin

I had to take a day off work for my bday in May. Mike and I got a wild hair to leave late Thursday eve crash for a couple of hours and fish Chickamauga Dam. The plan was to catch a tarp blue. We we had a heck of a morning. I text Richard Simms sent him a picture .... his response your here ??? Lol he knew exactly where I was .
[email protected]
3 flat @ 5.8
11 blue @ 142.72

2 tarp
Mine was 22.6 @ 36 inches
Mike was 24.22 @ 37 inches

Wildest thing ever I had a cat break my line
Then an hour later I caught him and got my hook and swivel back Dangest thing I ever saw
Glad I had a witness

Attachments

• 8FAC0374-D327-4C80-9740-7DA7E3E9C258.jpeg
    8FAC0374-D327-4C80-9740-7DA7E3E9C258.jpeg
    987.9 KB · Views: 128
  • B298C6DD-D9C1-4DCC-A1C8-4574D15EB007.jpeg
    B298C6DD-D9C1-4DCC-A1C8-4574D15EB007.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111

rsimms

I am always VERY proud when we can introduce folks to new techniques and new water. I am HAPPY for folks to take what they learn and execute on their own! All we ever ask is that if folks do that, they provide us with fishing reports. It TRULY helps us a great deal. Every fisherman, or hunter, knows it is a great help to have more eyeballs (or fishing rods) out there helping you scout. We have numerous previous or current clients who routinely feed us fishing reports. It helps us be better guides and introduce even more people to the great outdoors. Sure, we want to make some money. But sharing what we love so much is just as important to us. Thanks Lade!

Deer Assassin

I am always VERY proud when we can introduce folks to new techniques and new water. I am HAPPY for folks to take what they learn and execute on their own! All we ever ask is that if folks do that, they provide us with fishing reports. It TRULY helps us a great deal. Every fisherman, or hunter, knows it is a great help to have more eyeballs (or fishing rods) out there helping you scout. We have numerous previous or current clients who routinely feed us fishing reports. It helps us be better guides and introduce even more people to the great outdoors. Sure, we want to make some money. But sharing what we love so much is just as important to us. Thanks Lade!

Thanks for all you have taught us
We will be booking for next year for sure

We need to get you booked for your middle Tn flathead experience … lol

Latest posts