Taking the stand serious.

Grizzly Johnson

I know you guys have read about Magpuls stand in Colorado, well they are being serious about it. They posted this on their FB page a little bit ago:

REGARDING LEO SALES
March 1st, 2013

Back in 1990, when I was deployed in Desert Shield and Desert Storm as a Marine grunt, some companies prioritized me items for my M16 for shipping that I purchased with my own funds. After getting out and forming Magpul in 1999, I established the same priority policy for Military and Law Enforcement, due to the requirements of their profession.

The same policy has been in place for 13 years now and has never been an issue until a few days ago. I do not support the idea that individual police officers should be punished for the actions of their elected officials. That said, I understand the concerns that some have with Law Enforcement officers getting special treatment while at the same time denouncing second amendment rights to another citizen in the same state.

With the fight in Colorado right now we do not have time to implement a new program, so I have suspended all LE sales to ban states until we can implement a system wherein any Law Enforcement Officer buying for duty use will have to promise to uphold their oath to the US Constitution - specifically the second and fourteenth amendments - as it applies to all citizens.

Richard Fitzpatrick
President/CEO - Founder
Magpul Industries

Kimber45

Pic IN the Casa said:
Kimber- with all due respect I think you meant CONSERVATIVE president NOT Republican.

THAT'S the only way your post will happen.

Nope.. Not what I meant., what I mean was an old school president, republican, who'd stand toe to toe with an idiot on constitutional rights and if need be knock some teeth loose. It's time for someone with a good head on their shoulders and a sack to put the idiots in their place

MUP

sgtwebb1 said:
We got lots of room in Enterprise South Park in Chattanooga.
I guarantee Chatta-boogie would give them the same tax breaks they gave Amazon and Volkswagen to build there. :cool:

I dunno Sarge, this is also where legal carry in parks was shot down for safety reasons, right?

Wildcat

I truely hope Megpul will move but I have read where they backpalled on selling their products to LEO's from states that pass new gun laws. That could be false info put out by others and I hope so.