Tagged out with cool story

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Couldn't decide last night or first thing this morning which place I wanted to sit for this mornings hunt. Corn is being combined at the place I wanted to go so I thought that might hurt my chances. I got my clothes on, sat down on the steps, and opened my HuntWise app. The wind was gonna be bad for the place I wanted to go so that made up my mind where to go. So, I get to where I'm going before daylight and I'm just happy to be out there. Sunrise was beautiful and it just felt awesome out there. Started praying and thanking God for the beautiful day and allowing me to be out in His great outdoors to do something I really enjoy….. While praying, I thought I heard a deer grunt. I kept praying as I was just very thankful to be out this morning…. Heard another grunt…. Sure enough about 200 yards in front of me there's a deer trotting down the edge of a field. I get my binoculars on him and right away I decide he's a shooter. The whole time he's grunting which I thought was awesome because I've never gotten to experience one doing that. He goes out into the middle of the field towards a smaller buck, I grunt to stop him, and fired off the 7mm-08. Dropped in his tracks never taking a step. I love the 7mm-08 with a Barnes 120 grain ttsx. Fast and hits like Thor's hammer.
Good Story. Great That You Give all the Glory to The Lord.

Latest posts