TAFKAP Family Smashes St. Jude Marathon Again

TAFKAP

TAFKAP

Another successful weekend for the Memphis-St. Jude Marathon events.....the TAFKAP family participated across multiple events, and cumulatively raised over $4,000 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this year.

TAFKAP is the fatboy with the beard. I hobbled my chubby butt through the half-marathon again. Mrs. TAFKAP ran the 10K in a very respectable time, then joined TAFKAP Jr. for the "Kids Marathon". He ran 25 cumulative miles leading up to the weekend, wrapping it up with a 1-mile run to finish. He and momma were going to run together, but he lit off, and she never saw him again. He was one of the first finishers.

Great event once again, and I highly encourage anyone to participate.....donate to the hospital, fundraise on their behalf, or run an event. Well worth it for a very good cause.

24231726_10155305611403250_3513512433583237612_n.jpg

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Very cool man, great job and congrats!

H

Hduke86

Awesome job TAFKAP family and huge congrats to your boy on running and I guess your wife wore a green long sleeve shirt or the same color of the background panel when taking that picture or she has a really good tattoo artist

Chaneylake

Chaneylake

Hduke86":37ch5jtd said:
Awesome job TAFKAP family and huge congrats to your boy on running and I guess your wife wore a green long sleeve shirt or the same color of the background panel when taking that picture or she has a really good tattoo artist

It's the photo, my daughter does not have a tramp stamp that I know of

Cooter

Cooter

Well done and for a good cause! My hats off to your family! Keep up the good work.
If I tried to do one of those runs, my fat butt would pass out after the first 500 ft.
That's why we donate monthly! Safer that way! lol

redheadshooter

redheadshooter

Awesome man! My wife and I ran the half too. That was my first race ever and man it was awesome!

JeepKuntry

JeepKuntry

lol fatboy with a beard! St. Jude is an awesome organization. Way to give back and stay active in the process.

TAFKAP

TAFKAP

Wrasslin, Butterbean, etc.

It was HOT.

I shed the long sleeved shirt at mile 2

J

JBell

Great cause. Always donate to st Jude. One of the greatest organizations that I can think of. Good for yall

P

PalsPal

TAFKAP":2c1fttgd said:
He and momma were going to run together, but he lit off, and she never saw him again. He was one of the first finishers.

That is hilarious.

Congrats to all of you!