Tactacam HD pics

rem270

How long does it usually take y'all to get HD pics if you request them? Used to it would take me no longer than about 30 mins or so. Last week I requested 2 pics and it took 3 or 4 hours. Yesterday I requested 4 pics and it's going on 20 hours and it still hasn't sent them. When I request them again it won't let me because it says they are already in process. Didn't know if anyone else had ever taken this long to get the HD pics

UCStandSitter

How long does it usually take y'all to get HD pics if you request them? Used to it would take me no longer than about 30 mins or so. Last week I requested 2 pics and it took 3 or 4 hours. Yesterday I requested 4 pics and it's going on 20 hours and it still hasn't sent them. When I request them again it won't let me because it says they are already in process. Didn't know if anyone else had ever taken this long to get the HD pics
Not typically. Usually within 5 mina for pics or vids. Rare occasion I have seen up to an hour

TNReb

I've only pulled about a half dozen HD pics and 3 videos, but they've all taken 12 hours or more.

rem270

Mine still hasn't sent. Google says it can be an SD card problem. Which I sent an HD pic a couple weeks ago from the same cam so not sure what's up. First time I've had this issue.

Latest posts