T-Storm in NW TN

backyardtndeer

Lost this oak. Snapped about half way up the trunk and a few feet up. Don't know if it broke in the middle after falling or if that happened first. Either way had to be some pretty serious wind.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

Mama Doe

Supporter
It got rough here in Crockett! The way it sounded outside I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up saying it was a minor tornado. It sounded like a waterfall rushing. Toys were literally flying across the yard. Siding was torn off my shed. Trees down everywhere.

Midnight rider

I was going to sell this car even though it has front quarter damage. Now it’s for parts.

Attachments

OldFart

How's damage around Dyer and Yorkville area? I own a lot in Dyer with an old oak tree my aunt planted many years ago. No house on lot.
My farm is located at Riverside, between Yorkville and Central in the North Fork of the Forked Deer River.

TN Song Dog

How's damage around Dyer and Yorkville area? I own a lot in Dyer with an old oak tree my aunt planted many years ago. No house on lot.
My farm is located at Riverside, between Yorkville and Central in the North Fork of the Forked Deer River.

Probably minimal damage, if any. Small sticks and limbs down at most.

Last edited:

Latest posts